The Product Manager Flexible Piping System is accountable for sales growth and profitability of his product portfolio, maintaining a clean and lean portfolio, driving cost down and value up initiatives.
Uponor is a leading international supplier of safe drinking water delivery systems, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling for the residential and commercial building markets globally. In Europe, Uponor is also a prominent supplier of municipal infrastructure solutions.
The group's net sales in 2017 amounted to approximately 1200 M€ and it employs approximately 4000 persons. Uponor is listed in the Large Cap category on Nasdaq Helsinki
Uponor is a leading company in investing in innovations, both in terms of product and systems development and industrial research on base technologies.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Monitoring and analysis of customer behavior and competition.
- Training of customers and sales force.
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translation of product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Own the business case for new products
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches, with go-to-market content and process including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
We see that you have a Bachelors´s in Business or related field, experience in portfolio management and knowledge of marketing principles. Good technical, theoretical and practical knowledge of water distribution technology in buildings. Ability to work well in multi-cultural teams and with other management professionals.
You are an entrepreneurial person with great drive and commitment and are well organized and able to manage multiple tasks. You have a strong business mindset and creative and innovative thinking but also a strong focus on major objectives. Good communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and oral.
Work location: Virsbo or Västerås.
Uponor can offer you an exciting career in an international environment, with a global network. We will focus on your personal development, and prepare you on your present and future career path.
In this recruitment Uponor cooperates with Experis. You apply this ad by registering your CV. If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact recruitment consultant Carina Riström at 021-151947 or by email email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!