For the IoT and Energy Management department, part of Vattenfall IT Transformation and Corporate IT, we are now looking for a Senior Solution Developer - IoT.
Are you the exceptional Solution Developer IoT we are looking for?
Then come and join one of the most exciting teams in clean tech. Vattenfall is moving swiftly to digitalize the energy industry and stop climate change. Vattenfall has therefore formed the IoT & Energy Management unit to support business developers and customers with state-of-the-art solutions. The unit is responsible for developing an open, reliable and highly scalable enterprise platform based on Microsoft Azure technology, own intellectual property and 3rd party solutions.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Together with Vattenfall Business Areas you develop leading IoT and Energy Management solutions, thereby supporting Vattenfall's goal to be fossil-free within one generation
- You develop a common reliable, open and highly scalable IoT and Energy Management platform
- You work in a DevOps scrum team closely with Business Areas to ensure solid understanding of customer needs for new business (e.g. Electric Vehicle charging, batteries, heat pumps and solar panels) as well as core business (e.g. distribution, hydro and district heating)
- You are part of a highly skilled team that is passionate about our customers' success, team work and have a "can-do" attitude
- You work with Vattenfall colleagues as well as external software and development Partners
We are looking for you with
An academic degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant field
Several years' experience in Microsoft Azure IoT tool box and related applications
Fluency in English is a must, fluency in German, Dutch, Swedish and/or Polish is meritorious.
You are a team player with a proactive, curious and solution-oriented mindset. Furthermore, you are service minded, hands-on and like to work in an international set-up.
What's in it for you?
- An exciting and challenging international work environment and the opportunity to contribute to clean energy
- The opportunity to stretch your technical expertise and further your knowledge
- Colleagues who are eager to share their expertise
- We promote smart working, meaning you can easily combine your working life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance
Location: Arenastaden, Solna (near Mall of Scandinavia).
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Write you CV and personal letter in English, as you will speak a lot of English.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact out recruiting partner Experis IT and IT Recruiter Saleem.firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70-322 13 77
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application and scan continuously!
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Vattenfall is one of Europe's largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20,000 employees.
As part of the Vattenfall Group, Vattenfall IT is the internal IT full service provider with the ambition to become industry benchmark in delivering efficient and value creating IT solutions and services. The array of services ranges from process and application consulting, software solution development & implementation to application operation, as well as providing all IT end-users in the Group with services. More than 1,400 IT employees located on all Vattenfall markets contribute daily to international business success of Vattenfall.