Marketing Manager For Eaton in Stockholm!
Marketing Manager For Eaton in Stockholm!
Eaton is an international power management company, and are part of Eaton's Electrical Sector- They deliver broad range of electrical
Experis Finance are currently looking for a Marketing Manager for Eaton in Stockholm. Do you have a few years' experience in a similar role, with focus on digital tools and are currently looking for a new job opportunity? Look no further, this job is for you! Selections are made continuously, so do not hesitate to submit your application!
Eaton is an international power management company, and are part of Eaton's Electrical Sector- They deliver broad range of electrical solutions such as backup power protection, power distribution and circuit protection, control and automation etc.
Eaton are currently in need of a digitally savvy Marketing Manager to drive their online and offline marketing activities.
Employment type: Consultant assignment
Where: Kista, Stockholm
Assignment period: Start ASAP - 1 year (parental leave)
You will become part of Eaton Sweden's Sales and Service organization and will be supporting the team to realize sales targets and growth plans. You will also play key role in setting product priorities and growth areas for the country sales organization. Furthermore, you will be responsible for efficient and effective use of web and digital marketing tools in Sweden, working closely with the regional Digital Marketing manager.
In this role you will report directly to the Country Manager and you are part of the Nordic and Baltic marketing team and work closely with marketing managers in Norway, Finland, Denmark and the Baltics. Eaton's European marketing team is also part of tour professional network.
In order to succeed in this role, you have a great knowledge in web analytics & content marketing, data driven marketing and social media.
- Responsible for creating an integrated Marketing Plan for Sweden and executing it effectively
- Manages Sweden website content to align with country and EMEA strategy
- Ensures that digital properties are optimized and continually updated taking account of buyer journeys, strong user experience and visitor engagement
- Lead adoption of new marketing tools for future business growth
- Deploys activities to drive sales, to expand the prospect and customer contact database, and to deepen Eaton's relationship with current contacts
- Execute country-specific local initiatives that utilize automated campaigns as well as localizes central programs
It is mandatory that you are fluent in both English and Swedish.
We believe that the person we are looking for have a good understanding of and experience in:
- Modern marketing techniques
- Web and social media publishing, SEO and analytics.
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
- Data driven marketing and command of Google/Web trends/similar reporting & analytics platforms
To be the right fit for this job, you are a self-starter with good organizational and leadership skills, a team player and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
What Experis can offer you:
As a consultant at Experis we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously. Please attach your CV in English and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Camilla Forssberg at Camilla.Forssberg@se.experis.com.