Senior Bid Manager to Nets
Senior Bid Manager to Nets
We are looking for an experienced and goal-oriented Bid Manager to support our proposal process towards the largest private and public
Nets Merchant Services is a part of Nets Group and is one of the leading providers of payment solutions within Northern Europe. The services include both payment terminals, acquiring and e-commerce and thereby everything that has anything to do with accepting payments. Large & Key Account Sales department is responsible for growing the business with Nets Merchant Service’s biggest existing customers and attracting new ones. Read more about the company at www.nets.se
We are looking for an experienced and goal-oriented Bid Manager to support our proposal process towards the largest private and public customers in Nets!
As a Bid Manager you fill an important role in organising and leading your bid project team consisting of Key account managers and Pricing managers, Product owners and other supporting functions such as Legal and Compliance. You take ownership of the incoming RFP/RFI/RFQs and other tenders and ensure professional and commercial submissions of them. You are also responsible for developing the bid management process across Merchant Services. You consider yourself as a structured and commercial project manager who is good in building connections across different units. You have an excellent appreciation for customer needs and you are an expert in articulating how our organisation can provide that.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Act as the Bid Manager for public bids and large private bids from pre-qualification to submission
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from different stakeholders to ensure timely and high-quality bid submissions
- Contribute to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation
- Arrange post-bid reviews both internally and with customer
- Lead and develop the Bid Management expert community
- Own- and drive the development of Bid Management processes
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Profound project management experience (5-10 years) and preferably a project management certification (PMI, IPMA B or similar)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with Bid Management for large bids from both private and public sector
- Cross-country project work experience is an advantage
- Understanding of the payment or retail industry is a plus
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Academic degree
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
Your personal qualifications include:
- Takes ownership and initiative and relentlessly follows through to ensure progress
- A quick learner who adapts to change
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A team player with an ability to also work independently
- Has a strong commercial mindset and always puts customers first
- Is resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turns challenges into opportunities
- Hungry to continuously improve, learn and develop oneself
- Good at building relations across organisation and gets work done through other people
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. Please contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Thomasson +46 8 736 11 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Closing date: 31:th of July 2018, with interviews to commence shortly after. Please get in touch if any questions!