Corporate Citizenship Lead to Samsung
Corporate Citizenship Lead to Samsung
Samsung is now looking for a Corporate Citizenship Lead. The position is a cover for parental leave during approx. 1 year with start
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence-and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today's fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company's survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
Samsung is now looking for a Corporate Citizenship Lead. The position is a cover for parental leave during approx. 1 year with start September 2020. You will be located at our Swedish office in Kista.
You will be responsible for social innovation and impact creation within Samsung Nordic Electronics AB Corporate Citizenship and Partnerships. Plan, develop and accelerate Corporate Citizenship programs and social innovation initiatives together with partners to increase the external- and internal awareness of Samsung as a socially responsible brand. Build mutual beneficial relationships between Samsung, its consumers, its citizenship partners, its employees and public stakeholders.
Support the Citizenship & Partnerships Manager and team to implement the global Corporate Citizenship strategy in the Nordic region and achieve the corporate citizenship initiatives goals both long term and short term, with the aim of making Samsung technologies and innovation leadership a force for good in the Nordic society. Plan, manage, execute, communicate and evaluate corporate citizenship programs, initiatives and events. Build relationships with citizenship partners, stakeholders, co-workers and agencies, and continuously contribute to develop the perception of Samsung as a sustainable and responsible brand.
- Develop and implement the global corporate citizenship strategy in the Nordic countries to benefit and meet the needs of the local society.
- Plan, manage, execute, communicate and evaluate corporate citizenship- and partnership programs, initiatives and events in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
- Work close and be point of contact to corporate citizenship partners (academia, NGOs, private- and public sector) to achieve common goals, plans and activities.
- Be the main link to Sustainability to identify common areas of interests, possible collaborations and opportunities to develop the perception of Samsung as a sustainable and responsible brand.
- Work close with relevant departments and divisions to identify common areas of interests and possible collaborations to support business goals and development.
- Initiate, plan and implement staff engagement/employee volunteering to achieve set out goals.
- Communicate corporate citizenship efforts and drive opinion leadership in close collaboration with PR, communication and social media teams. Update and create content for the local corporate citizenship website.
- Represent externally at key events, workshops, seminars etc. as set out in annual plans.
- Report to EHQ and HQ, and follow-up activities and events for key learnings and continuous improvement.
- Min 4 year experience from working with CSR, sustainability and project management from private, public sector or NGO.
- University degree or similar in social science, business, marketing or communication.
- Experience from working in an international environment is an advantage
- Fluent in English, knowledge of an additional Nordic language is an asset
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other here at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.
Samsung Nordics is a multicultural company with people from all over the world. This is one of our greatest strengths since it makes us a team with very varied knowledge and experiences. But despite our differences, we all have one thing in common - and that is our pursuit for innovation. We work to address some of the issues that society faces in the Nordics, and we believe that our innovative technology can be a force of good helping us with this.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Experis. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close earlier then planned.