Data Scientist to Samsung, Stockholm
Data Scientist to Samsung, Stockholm
Start: ASAPLocation: StockholmDuration: 6 months with possibility of extension What you will doIn this role you will identify the data the
Experis is now looking for a data scientist to our client Samsung Nordics in Stockholm. We are looking for someone who has previous experience working with business analysis and who is interested in working in a fast moving industry and be part of a highly dynamic company. Does this sound interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
What you will do
In this role you will identify the data the business should be collecting, define the system in order to extract this information and develop the processes that transform raw data into business insights. You will perform ad-hoc data mining and exploratory statistics tasks on different data-sets related to the business in order to help with decision making by applying advanced statistical techniques, for example, predictive statistical models, data mining.
You will also be responsible for cleansing of large unstructured data and enabling analytical capability on order to query data and address various business needs. Internal and external customer meetings to drive business integration is also key point in this position. You will also identify and implement process improvements by analyzing the underlying data within different business processes by sales divisions and customer.
- Identify different data requirements in different divisions and find the most optimal way to implement the data process.
- Identify improvements on different business process analyzing the underlying business data.
- Analyze, identify and implement process improvements within business processes mentioned above by sales divisions and customer, where the data and integration is always in the core.
- Analyze different kinds of data to improve and support daily operation.
- Secure high level of accuracy (quality) in the incoming various data sets.
- Develop and maintain good relations with customer's analytic teams and pro-actively drive improvement of business process with customers through workshops and meetings.
- Drive and coordinate new projects with all liaisons in a positive and constructive manner.
Who you are
For this role we are looking for someone who has a bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or any other related quantitative field. You are a "do-er" and result oriented. You are flexible, can manage to prioritize and you are also self-driven and take own initiatives.
You also have:
- At least 3 years of working experience working with business analysis/informatics and business outcomes research within a fast-paced and complex business setting
- English both written and spoken (high level)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent solving skills
You have experience with:
- Machine learning methods
- R programming
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Paula Skoglund at email@example.com
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!