Metso is a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries. We help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability by using our unique knowledge, experienced people and innovative solutions to build new, sustainable ways of growing together. Our products range from mining and aggregates processing equipment and systems to industrial valves and controls. Our customers are supported by a broad scope of services and a global network of over 80 service centers and about 6,000 services professionals. Metso has an uncompromising attitude towards safety. Metso is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, Finland, and had net sales of about EUR 2.6 billion in 2016. Metso employs over 11,000 persons in more than 50 countries. Expect results. www.metso.com , www.twitter.com/metsogroup
We are setting up a new organization for the ETO for the European, Nordic and Russian markets and offer a challenging career opportunity in a Global environment.
You will have complete responsibility for executing complex contracts awarded to the Company for the ETO/GRI parts and projects. This includes providing direction and administration to ensure parts and projects are supplied within budget and on schedule. You will be involved in the scheduling and expediting of orders, managing dates in SAP, interfacing with PL global offices and communicating with external and internal customers. This position will work to support market penetration in the European, Nordic & Russian markets as well as assisting other business units to improve overall Metso market share and overall customer satisfaction.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
• Organize incoming contracts and issue necessary announcements to internal departments on scope, commitments, budgets and schedules.
• Review drawings, specifications and requisitions for consistency with the contract.
• Review contracts to confirm adherence with company terms and approved proposal.
• Participates with Buyer in selection and award of major contracts and suppliers.
• Manage SAP data and responsible for on time shipments as well as monthly sales.
• Develop and drive project execution strategies and processes in SAP
• Positively influence supply chain with guidance to operational and strategic procurement.
• See that contract terms are bid in accordance with Metso standards or properly reviewed.
• Coordination of domestic and export shipping and freight issues.
• Associate Degree in engineering or business - or equivalent training/experience.
• Minimum 2-3 years contract management or related experience.
• Exposure to procurement and reliability measurement, and cost control.
• Strength in contracts, commercial terms, logistics support.
• Good computer knowledge – CAD, PDM, SAP, SAP BI, MSOffice, Salesforce.
• Application Knowledge – Mining or Construction
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, verbal and written.
• Travel, domestic and foreign, may occur as needed at short notice.
As a person you are responsible, structured, orderly and cost conscious. You have strong interpersonal / communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
You are a highly motivated individual with the ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines. You have excellent organization skills combined with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Metso operates in a very dynamic international environment and is a global leader in its field.
We offer a high profile interesting and challenging position in truly global environment. This position also gives you good opportunities for personal development.
For additional information, please contact recruiting Manager at Metso Chris Ivey +441788532204, Chris.Ivey@metso.com
Please send your applications via the link provided below latest on 2nd April 2018. http://www.metso.com/company/careers/open-jobs/#/Sweden/All