Operational Risk Officer to Trygg-Hansa
Operational Risk Officer to Trygg-Hansa
Being a part of the Scandinavian Risk and Compliance Team Risk & Compliance are on a journey to create the best function we can for our
Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia. Trygg-Hansa is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world's leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on https://www.trygghansa.se/. Follow us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
Being a part of the Scandinavian Risk and Compliance Team
Risk & Compliance are on a journey to create the best function we can for our company and our people. That means we're not afraid to challenge the status quo and sometimes do things differently. Most importantly, we believe that great people are the key to our success.
Risk & Compliance operates as a 2nd Line of Defence function which besides the Enterprise Risk Management team also include an Insurance Risk, Capital & Financial Risk and Compliance team.
Enterprise Risk Management are looking for…
An Operational Risk Officer to play a key role in ensuring that Codan´s business units govern, manage and control operational risks in accordance to best practices and risk appetite.
You will report to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management and will work closely with senior management to provide Executives and Board members with an overview of the business risk exposure. You will additionally support the business with ensuring that appropriate controls are in place to keep our company safe.
Your main responsibilities:
- Present and challenge the holistic operational risk profile based on results from ongoing risk analysis, independent assurance reviews and monitoring of remediation and control activities
- Plan and execute assurance reviews focusing on business risk management activities. This includes validation activities, risk and control assessments, compliance with requirements and standards
- Attend relevant committees and provide insight to oversee that the organizational strategy and operational plans are aligned with the Company Risk Appetite
- Influence and shape the ongoing development and enhancement of the Group-wide Risk & Compliance organisations policies, processes and tools.
- Support, challenge and oversee progress on remediation activities (e.g. open issue, incidents, policy gaps etc.)
- Provide value-adding advice to the business ensuring that risk management concepts, approaches and techniques are widely understood, 'fit for purpose', and embedded throughout the company
The Risk and Compliance function and Enterprise Risk Management team consists of highly enthusiastic, experienced and skilled individuals, who are good at collaborating across teams and borders and value having a fun and informal working environment.
Experience with regulatory requirements and how they influence the Financial Insurance
You enjoy learning, like to bring your ideas to the table and have the following skills and knowledge:
- +5 years' experience and strong understanding of the 3 lines of defence methodology, operational risk management and system of governance processes in general
- Experience from presenting, communicating, and working with senior managers and executives
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relations
- Integrity and capacity to work independently, planning, delivering and reporting in a timely manner
- Analytics skills and a structured and methodical approach to tasks
- Striving for team excellence and to make things simple and efficient in a collaborative way
- Holder of a relevant university degree e.g. Finance, Economics, Law, Audit or similar
- Native Danish/Swedish/Norwegian, proficient English language skill
Are you up for the challenge?
If you match the profile and believe you will thrive in our team, please submit your CV and motivated application at the latest on February 15:th.
Codan works with Experis in this process and we welcome your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously and if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Heidi Monsrud on +45 4590 2800.
FYI! We only handle applications via the link above.