Global Key Account Manager
Global Key Account Manager
About HenkelHenkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market - across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel employs around 53,000 people globally - a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international indices and rankings. Henkel's preferred shares are listed in the German stock index, DAX.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Your challenge - and what you can expect
An exciting position working as Global Key Account Manager in our Adhesives business where you will be responsible for profitable business growth and major development program efforts for our customers Nokia & Ericsson, with a specific focus on specification wins and business development. In addition, you will have an individual portfolio responsibility for specific locations within Key Strategic Account(s) in the EIMEA region.
Your tasks include e.g.:
- Effectively manage key relationship development with Nokia & Ericsson and respective sub-cons, to drive strong growth, providing technical sales leading to unique customer value and maximizing business potential.
- Successfully lead cross functional Henkel project teams, for Key Accounts ensuring a strong delivery (revenue & margin), in line with steering unit ambitions for the defined Strategic Account Cluster, including operational responsibility and growth ambitions.
- Formulation and execution of regularly updated key account strategic plans, a 4-year strategic business plan and annual KP forecasts.
- Communicate the key account strategy execution to stakeholders, such as members of management, Henkel AE, customers, other Henkel personnel, and any involved outside third parties.
Who you are - and what you will need to succeed
The ideal candidate has experience from a similar role with proven skills in technical business preferably from telecom or technical components. You hold a University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related studies with a strong, well developed and demonstrated business negotiation background.
- Leadership skills with excellent competence in motivating people.
- Up-to-date computer skills
- Outstanding presentation and relationship-building skills
- Strategic skills
- Swedish and business English
- Willingness to travel regularly in Scandinavia, Europe & globally.
In this recruitment Henkel cooperates with Experis. You apply for the position by a registered profile at www.experis.com. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions regarding the position. Contact recruitment consultant Lotta Holme 08-452 3328 or email: Lotta.Holme@se.experis.com (semester vecka 29-32)