Test Leader R&D - Climeon
Test Leader R&D - Climeon
As a Test Leader you ensure that we deliver what we promise!At Climeon we develop products that makes difference for our customers, and for
At Climeon we develop products that will make all of our partners winners; the customer, the society, and the environment as a whole. Now we are looking for a Test Leader to join our R&D team. Climeon´s Heat Power module converts low temperature waste heat into electricity. The product has gained massive international recognition as it utilizes energy that otherwise would go to waste, all produced in an environmentally-friendly way. Our product portfolio is always growing and as a Test Leader you will be an essential part of that development.
As a Test Leader you ensure that we deliver what we promise!
At Climeon we develop products that makes difference for our customers, and for the environment. This puts high demands on our products, and you will become an important part of that work, ensuring that our products fulfill the highest quality. As our Test Leader you are responsible for testing and verifying new products. You define tests, design the test strategy and determine where and how the tests should be carried out. It requires a broad understanding of the products and you will be involved throughout the whole development process.
The role will include:
- Design test strategy for system or sub system tests of Climeon's products
- Define tests for new product releases given requirement specifications in consultation with project managers and engineers.
- Plan tests at the Climeon test center
- Maintenance of test equipment in cooperation with the site manager
- Perform tests together with the lab engineer
- Analyze results
- Communicate test results
- Conduct workshops
You have at least 10 years' experience in engineering, working with electrical, mechanical, thermodynamic and software domains. Preferably digital or analog with a PLC controlling and loading software.
- Several years' experience in product testing/planning of industrial product testing.
- Several years' experience in requirements analysis/test case design, documentation and status reporting
- Several years' experience in testing against country-specific requirements/certifications
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Engineering degree/MSc
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with the right personality and attitude. You have a genuine interest for tech. You have an analytical, curious and thorough mindset with good communication and planning skills. You are eager to learn new things and make things happen.
You will become a valuable and appreciated colleague in a fast-growing company where everybody is passionate about contributing in making a difference towards a more sustainable world.
In the near future the product portfolio will grow further and as a Test Leader you will be an essential part of that development where you will have great influence on how to plan your work.
In this recruitment, Climeon collaborates with Experis Engineering. All applicants are to undergo a proficiency test developed by Climeon. Interviews are held ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application. Contact recruitment consultant Tomas Löfgren at 08-764 25 85 or Håkan Kempel at 073-021 18 33.