Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 2.7 billion in 2017. Metso employs over 12,000 people in more than 50 countries.
We are setting up a new organization for the ETO for the European, Nordic and Russian markets and offer a challenging career opportunity in a Global environment.
The Product Specialist is responsible for providing Pyro and Grinding process engineering and technical support to customers, service & sales teams. This position will work to increase market penetration and profitable volume growth of Pyro and Grinding Product offerings to the European, Nordic & Russian markets as well as assisting other business units to improve overall Metso market share and overall customer satisfaction.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
• Identify additional sales opportunities and customer needs based on technical input and installed base usage
• Work with Account Managers to support technical expertise in the field and to train select MA members on PL specific opportunities
• Ability to work closely with the sales team to maximize SVS and PL opportunities
• Develop and drive project execution strategies and processes
• Positively influence supply chain with guidance to operational and strategic procurement
• Mechanical Engineering Degree, or with previous mining and/or engineering experience, minimum 3 – 5 years in Pyro and/or Grinding Aftermarket or related Capital Products
• A high level of computer skills is essential – and working experience in SAP and CAD SAP is preferred.
• Strong understanding of Pyro and Grinding equipment & associated processes and practices.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
• Travel, domestic and foreign may occur as needed.
You are a highly motivated individual with the ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with to the ability to communicate at all levels. You also have good cooperative skills
As a person you are responsible, structured, orderly and cost conscious.
Metso operates in a very dynamic international environment and is a global leader in its field.
We offer a high profile interesting and challenging position in truly global environment. This position also gives you good opportunities for personal development.
For additional information, please contact recruiting Manager at Metso Chris Ivey +441788532204, Chris.Ivey@metso.com or Experis recruitment consultant Magnus Hallberg, + 46 660 63 14, email@example.com.
Please send your applications via the link provided below latest on 22nd of May 2018. http://www.metso.com/company/careers/open-jobs/#/Sweden/All