Are you looking to develop your expertise within mechanical static equipment and take on a role with a big responsibility? We offer you a position where you will serve as a key contributor in projects and strategic technical decisions relevant to Nynas static equipment. You will be responsible for the equipment as well as for preventive maintenance and be the one with technical expertise within static equipment.
As a Mechanical Engineer static equipment you will be a part of the Maintenance Technology Group, a team of 8 members, that is responsible for the maintenance strategy and is one of the key functions in projects and major maintenance revisions. In this position you will work closely with other stakeholders and suppliers to identify and prioritize continuous improvements within your field on a day to day as well as long-term basis.
You will be key responsible for the static equipment and act as a specialist, supporting the whole organization within this field. The position is both analytic and operational on a daily basis. You will work with the technical performance as well as the maintenance strategy of the equipment
- Review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Identify and investigate equipment performance and contribute to equipment reliability.
- Develop and apply best practices for installation and maintenance of static mechanical equipment.
- Be responsible for the preventive maintenance for static mechanical equipment.
- Maintain documentation and asset management systems.
To be successful in this position you have work experience from mechanical static equipment, preferably from industries such as oil & gas, process, nuclear power or power distribution. You have an analytic mindset and a deep understanding of pressurize equipment.
As you will communicate with other departments and stakeholders we believe that you are outgoing and feel comfortable sharing your expertise with other team members as well as the rest of the organization.
To apply for this position, we believe that you fulfil the follow criteria:
- A Bachelor or Master of science within mechanical engineering or equal knowledge received from work experience.
- Working experience from Mechanical static equipment such as pipes, tanks, reactors and valves.
- A deep knowledge and good understanding of the engineering behind static equipment.
- Reliability understanding in static engineering.
- Fluent in Swedish and English both written and oral.
- Good general knowledge within IT.
- Experience working with a computerized maintenance management system and asset management system.
Contact and application
For this recruitment Nynas is cooperating with Experis Engineering. For more information regarding the process please call responsible recruitment consultant Lars Buvall +4676-142 02 87 or Håkan Kempel +4673-021-18 33.
Because the selection process and interviews are being conducted continuously please send your application as soon as it is ready - do not wait until just before the cut-off date. The position can be filled before the cut-off date.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one's best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!