Would you like to be a part of a versatile working environment, where you have the opportunity to influence the future of heavy vehicles within the serviceability area? Then you should take the opportunity to join our talented team as our new service engineer! Read more about the assignment below. You are most welcome to apply to this exiting job today!
• Develop and document efficient repair information (methods & standard times), and produce descriptions on vehicle and component level.
• Prepares text and graphics (from CAD data) to create repair information (methods & standard times).
• Use authoring system to layout information and graphics that is easy to understand and is consistent with the publications and illustration guidelines.
• Release and order translations for repair information (methods & standard times).
• Maintain and update existing repair information (methods & standard times).
• Carry over existing repair information (methods & standard times) to new products.
• Carry over existing special tools to new methods.
• Compile needed specifications (manufacturing specifications, wear tolerances, pressures, etc.) for each method.
• Ensure that the repair information fulfills their safety and quality aspects, so that neither product nor person comes to any harm.
• Enter the different warning levels into the repair information.
• To be able to understand new vehicle technology and select that which is important to inform for our customers.
• Reviews service information of other function group responsible areas within the group.
• Review, correct and update service information according to PTQA, CQA feedbacks.
• Several years’ aftermarket experience with truck/bus or transportation industry or workshop experience.
• Ability to understand CAD information.
• Driver’s license. Bus is a plus
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Ability to read, write and understand repair information.
• Basic Electrical and Diagnostic fault tracing training.
Who are you?
We would like to see that you are driven, and that you have the ability to take initiatives and work independently. You are also social, flexible and enjoy working in teams.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org