This is a unique chance to join a winning team working with electronics / embedded SW testing on heavy vehicles! Do you have a passion for diagnostics and great knowledge of the complete truck? This could be the next step in your career! You will be part of a team with highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for each other, having a lot of fun!
As a system verification e engineer you will be part of the testing department working with on system level. You will be part of a multicultural team in a truly global company working with edge cutting technology. You are surrounded of helpful and committed and helpful colleagues that shares a big passion for heavy duty vehicles.
Your tasks will be to:
- Execute tests of TechTool and diagnostics solution in the test environments such as trucks, rigs, and simulation models
- Analyze and review design specifications
- Request proper test environment such as test object, test equipment, simulation models and test data
- Prepare necessary TechTool / Diagnostics Content upgrades for system under test before execution
- Report the results in a clear and traceable way through the internal tools and give retrospective inputs to the Test Manager.
- M.Sc. in Electronics or Mechatronics/Automation or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience as Verification/Test Engineer (3+ years)
- Documented basic knowledge about electronics / embedded SW testing on system level
- Basic knowledge of Diagnostics Services concepts / error codes / routines / parameters / Software Download (SWDL) test methods
- Basic knowledge of the different automated methods for monitoring / steering a system under testing and logging the data
- Basic knowledge of the equipment for electronics System / component testing (CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Basic knowledge of test automation methods, simulation tools, virtual verification methods
- Excellent English.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org