Do you want to be a part of a skilled team working with the steering system for the next generation of cars? You will share your passion for electrical safety within automotive with your team and while doing so you will be having a lot of fun! You will get the chance to make a safer tomorrow. If you want to work in a cross-functional global team including development centers in France, USA, Brazil and Japan - then apply right away!
About the job
The Chassi & Safety Electronics unit is responsible for the development of Steering Systems, Wheel Suspension, Brakes and Safety Electronics (ADAS). The Steering System module team is responsible for the development of Steering Gear, Steering Column, Steering Column Lock, Floor Seal and Heat Shield.
The steering team is currently working with creating and setting up basic EE-tests for Steering functions and need a team member as EE tester that likes to lead and form the test setup. The role will offer and require developing and maintain competence to test steering functions over time and offers great opportunities to form the daily work based on ambitions and interest.
Description of the assignment
As a System Safety Engineer within the area of steering systems, you will be responsible for the teams ISO26262 - System Safety planning and execution. The team is responsible for three Computer Nodes in the electrical architecture. You will work close together with the Function Owners, Electrical System Designers and SW Team with the System Safety work as integrated as possible. The goal is to provide viable ISO26262 Safety Cases for all Nodes and Functions.
The everyday tasks will be:
- Coordinate and plan ISO26262 System Safety activities.
- Be part of Supplier Meetings regarding System Safety.
- Align our Teams System Safety work with Electrical Dept. System Safety Core Team.
- Align our Teams System Safety work with Brake System SSE: s.
- Sometimes work hands on, with documentation deliveries, together with other members of our team.
- Secure that the team have the right documentation structure for ISO26262.
Who are you?
- Minimum M.Sc. in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience from working with System Safety for minimum 3 years
- Very good knowledge of the ISO26262 automotive standard
- Prestigeless team player
- Positive approach with a "can-do attitude"
- Experience from working with steering systems is a merit.
- Knowledge of Team Center is a merit
- Knowledge of system weaver is a merit
- Experience of Asian cultures is a merit
You likely have many offers - why choose Experis?
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will get a Consultant Manager that has +10 years of experience within the automotive industry and big personal network. The Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.