Greenbyte develops Breeze and Bright - the next generation analytics cloud platforms for renewable energy assets. We are a team of young professionals on a mission to convert more renewable resources into electricity. Greenbyte is growing rapidly. We are now looking for a skilled and experienced Director of Technology to lead, develop and grow our highly competent technical team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, across newer techs/methods, and a strong, experienced people manager, communicator and articulator. You will be able to demonstrate where you have driven change, and implemented best practices, led and managed risk.
If you also have past experience in a company that has experienced fast growth then that would be great too.
Keywords: Renewable energy, IT, people, management, staff, planning, business development, international, technology development, wind power, solar photovoltaics, clean tech, big data, .NET, C#, amazon web services, cloud, saas, b2b
Language requirements: English, Swedish
- Build and lead technical team including product development, operations, support and implementation
- Develop strategy, budget and processes for the technical team
- Budget responsibility
- Member of the Greenbyte Management
- Experience leading technical teams
- Experience in agile software development processes
- Organized, systematic and autonomous
- Independent, forward, thorough and a “get things done” attitude.
- Previous experience of C#, ASP.NET, web development and databases
- Analytical skills with the ability to find solutions for technical problems
- Ability to assess and learn new problem domains
- Enjoy learning new things and working with new technology
- Previous experience of working in a management team
- Web / Internet / SaaS business experience
- Experience in project management
- Interest or experience in renewable energy and technology
- Exceptional oral and written communication
skills in English with perfect grammar and
Interviews are happening now so if this role interests you and you have the above experience, then please apply or contact Omar Burazerovic on 0703-774932, https://www.linkedin.com/in/omarburazerovic or email@example.com for more info.