Take the chance to begin the new year with a fun and exciting opportunity! We are looking for you who has a passion for powertrain electronics within automotive. You will be a part of a highly motivated and ambitious team working in different projects and gives support to their test vehicles and rigs within the physical project build process! Do you want to be a part of creating the technology of tomorrow in a truly global environment?
About the role:
You will be a part of a team who has broad, deep and solid knowledge both of the traditional and the distributed Electrical system.
The main mission of the role is to provide and secure EE HW related to SW version for project vehicles and rigs in product development at local site, mainly non EE trucks.
You will act as a communication link between the fleet of trucks (FVV) and the EE development groups in any given project with EE involvement. From a project view the department should closely monitor pre-production builds, updates and rebuilds to secure the interests of the E&EE as well as communicating all issues to the responsible development groups and to make sure that the appropriate actions are taken.
* Support EE PM, Project Builds Vehicle delivery controllers and EE Implementation Support with information and status regarding project trucks
* To give support to project vehicles built in Pilot Plant and be part of forum for quality securement if applicable at local site.
* Support builds- rebuilds- and update plans (V&V) with E&EE input to the concerned project
* Represent the EE PM and E&EE in Vehicle update meeting (VUM) and Rig update meetings (RUM).
* Order E&EE material for project development vehicles and rigs by creating MR (Modification Requests) and LC (Late Change)
* To represent E&EE in project related meetings to secure the E&EE material in project builds.
For this role, we are looking for you who has:
* A bachelor- or master degree within electrical engineering
* Knowledge in vehicle electrical and electronics,
* Proven administrative skills, including office tools
* Excellent communication skills to enable that correct information is given at the right level
* Be capable of working at a high level of proficiency without high levels of supervision
* Fluent in written and spoken English / Swedish
* Experience from the Automotive industry is a merit
* General knowledge in complete truck configuration and application i.e. KOLA variants
* Questioning and curiosity is critical for the assignment
* Average knowledge in component ordering process / tools and systems such as KOLA, EDB, PROTUS and PROSIT
As a person you are:
* Self-going, Solution oriented, Service minded
* Be self-driven, take initiative and have a problem solving mindset with a high degree of flexibility.
* Skilled in Trucks/Vehicle!
You likely have many offers - why choose Experis?
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will get a Consultant Manager that has +10 years of experience within the automotive industry and big personal network. The Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application at www.experis.se. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail. If you have any question, please contact Stina Johansson at email@example.com.