Nets Merchant Services is a part of Nets Group and is one of the leading providers of payment solutions within Northern Europe. The services include both payment terminals, acquiring and e-commerce and thereby everything that has anything to do with accepting payments. Large & Key Account Sales department is responsible for growing the business with Nets Merchant Service’s biggest existing customers and attracting new ones. Read more about the company at www.nets.se
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Customer Acquisition Specialist to support our sales efforts in Large & Key Account Sales!
As a Customer Acquisition specialist, you fill an important role in our new customer acquisition in Sweden and support all Nordic countries in finding and prioritizing sales opportunities. You will work closely with our Key Account Managers and find them qualified customer prospects to go after. You are also engaged with our Analytics team supporting you with information of potential customers, which you screen and append with relevant business information to ensure right focus in our customer acquisition efforts. In addition, you will take part in organizing sales competitions, building up industry vertical competence and sales focus activities for all Large & Key Account sales teams across the Nordics.
You will be surrounded by great colleagues in our Stockholm office located in Hammarby Sjöstad.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Support in establishing and driving pre-sales processes towards seeking new sales opportunities
- Utilize multiple sources to gather available business information of prospect customers to support our key account managers
- Initially screen and prioritize prospects that match Nets offerings
- Be a speaking partner towards our Nordic Large & Key Account sales teams in terms of finding sales opportunities
- Support our Commercial managers in driving sales campaigns
- Assist our key account managers in creating unique customer presentations and building up industry competence in the sales organization
- Support in reshaping and implementing best practices sales processes across our sales organization
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of working experience from a relevant field, for example sales, sales support, analytics or similar
- Strong analytical skills, orientation to details and ability to communicate complex issues understandably
- Experience from working cross-border is beneficial
- Proficient skills in Excel
- High level of English and Swedish language – both written and spoken
Your personal qualifications include:
- Takes ownership and initiative and relentlessly follows through to ensure progress
- A quick learner who adapts to change
- A team player with an ability to also work independently
- Has a commercial mindset and always puts customers first
- Is resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turns challenges into opportunities
- Hungry to continuously improve, learn and develop oneself
- Good at building relations across organisation and meets colleagues with a positive approach
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. Please contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Thomasson +46 8 736 11 26 or email@example.com for questions.