Our client, one of the Nordic region’s largest privately-owned transport companies specializing in customized global transport and logistic solutions, is now looking for an Integration Specialist! They express themselves as the best option for companies seeking a combination of flexible systems and reliable processes, as well as customized special solutions and personal service. Do you have experience from integrations and EDI-messaging handling, knowledge of integrations tools and experience in programming and system development? Send in your application today!
Our client is the ideal choice for small and large consignments, by sea, land or air. They have invested in a modern integration platform providing capabilities for advanced system-to-system connectivity. Integration services are provided through the Integration Competence Centre (ICC) currently operating some 100+ business critical integrations for seamless interaction with various customers, suppliers and partners in the supply chain. Professional integration services are strategic and considered a core competence where our client strives to take a more proactive role. The group IT is a small stream lined organization responsible for provision of IT-services to the business areas.
The job as Integration Specialist requires close cooperation and interaction with business colleagues in an international environment as well as other IT-functions and external IT-partners. The role focuses on daily maintenance and support as well as development of new integrations.
Your work tasks:
- Application maintenance and support covering xTrade and the technical environment
- Continuous development of integration platform and concepts.
- Daily maintenance and support including monitoring of transactions ensuring high availability
- Development of new integrations according to business requests
- Maintain a structured documentation and standard approach
- Ensure structured testing for high quality production changes
We believe that you are a person with extensive experience from integrations and EDI-messaging handling, preferably within the transport and logistics industry. Knowledge of integrations tools is a must, where experience from Inobiz and xTrade is a plus. You are a highly committed professional with track record of achieving great results in a complex context. You are a team player with ability to communicate and build positive relationships with business as well as technical side.
We also see that you have:
- Relevant experience from integrations and EDI-message handling
- Knowledge of standard EDI formats and communication such as EDIFACT, XML formats, ANSI X12, Web Services, AS2, FTP, SFTP, SSL, etc.
- Experience of programming and system development.
- Background in transport and logistics industry an advantage
- High motivation and drive
- Team player with ability to build positive relationships in an international environment
- Master or bachelor degree technical science/IT or other qualifying experiences.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English. Other languages are an advantage
Experis values Learnability!
Learnability, a term describing a person's ability to grow and develop his / her knowledge and skills quickly. Keeping track of your own Learnability can affect your employability throughout your work life. Click here to test your Learnability!
Experis IT can offer you
Experis IT finds and retains the most qualified candidates in the labor market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis IT you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Natalie Richtnér firstname.lastname@example.org