We are now looking for a Procurement Category Manager for the category External Resources, Professional Services and Training. The company is one of the world's largest IT consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies with over 200,000 employees in over 40 countries. You will be empowered to establish a strategy on the category External Resources, directly impacting their projects within the Nordic region covering Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark and leading to an increase in operating margin. As a Nordic Procurement Category Manager you’ll work with leading-edge technology and global brands! Please read more about the position below and send in your application today!
• take ownership on high two digit million EURO annual spend of categories External Resources (Contractors) directly impacting our projects as well as Professional Services and Training within the Nordic region
• establish and contribute to local & global sourcing strategies and take ownership on its implementation
• develop and carry out cost savings initiatives on bids/projects and support and lead global initiatives to improve our cost base and drive operational margin increase
• work in a global matrix environment, lead a small team of onshore & nearshore resources and report to the European Category Manager based in the Netherlands
• improve and develop category specific processes and tools aligned with our global approach
• lead a small team supporting you in your role as Nordic External Resources Category Manager & Procurement Manager Sweden. The team will besides day2day subcontractor negotiations, also support you in P2P related topics related to Sweden
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: This is a permanent position (full time basis).
We’re looking for outstanding Procurement experts who:
• Can bring several years' experience (5+) within a leading edge company recognized for its purchasing excellence, especially in the category External Resources and Professional Services.
• Can bring category specific experience, strategic sourcing but also tactical buying and proven ability to work in a logical and thorough way with ability to pay attention to details.
• Should be perceived as a hard and fair negotiator, who manages and develops suppliers to meet customer requirements.
• Can bring very good communication and networking skills and is able to work effectively as either an individual or as part of a team in a matrix environment.
• Must be flexible and have strong influencing skills in order to use both a facilitative and directive approach to "sell " method to internal clients and negotiate with suppliers.
• Has a business sense and understands the business critical function and therefore also pull up the sleeves when it is needed to meet business requirements
• Can bring very good Swedish and English language skills.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com