Kerry Logistics aims to provide you, our client, safe handling of your transport flow, and we work together with you on a personal level, which means that we tend to your actual needs and create efficient solutions; we want you to feel that our services provide real, clearly noticeable value. Our company name used to be Albini & Pitigliani Sverige AB and we have been active in Borås since 1999. At the year 2013 we were acquired by Kerry EAS Logistics LTD and the 29th of September we changed our name to Kerry Logistics (Sweden) AB. We are now a part of a global network, which means that we are a modest-sized company with far-reaching abilities. We are currently seeking an Area Sales Manager to join our Swedish team located in Stockholm. Please visit our website www.kerrylogisticssweden.se to know more about us.
The main purpose of this role is to develop, retain and expand a portfolio of customers with focus on medium-sized business customers in the Stockholm area.
Successful candidates will have the drive and determination to deliver on the following:
- Generate profitable sales in new customers to meet and exceed new business goals
- Conduct consultative selling, incl. lead & opportunity generation and management for business customer
- Recommend innovative and integrated supply chain solutions based on customer needs
- Manage customer relationship & networking
- Collaborate actively with operation team & network organization
- Perform all aspects of the sales cycle and update activities in CRM
Qualified applicants will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum 5 years consultative selling experience in freight forwarding and local market knowledge
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results
- Strong MS Office & CRM skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
In this recruitment, Kerry Logistics has chosen to collaborate with Experis. For further questions, please contact recruitment consultant Magnus Gustafsson, 070-378 94 43 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note that the selection process is ongoing. The position can therefore be assigned before final application date which is 30th of November 2018.