At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Who are we searching for?
Our client in Malmö is looking for a Senior Project Assistant within HR. The assignment is for approximately 5 months or longer. Start date is 2020-03-02
Due to interim leave of a permanent resources there is a need to bring in a temporary resource to secure the competence profile process and transformation capability build up within the Transformation office. The work performed is to work close with the transformation initiatives to secure the competence profiles are at right quality level, anchored with right stakeholder and forwarded for Jobtitle and IPE review. These are key activities in the Transformation office and cannot be delegated to internal resources.
Your main tasks will be:
· advising P&C business partners and line managers on achieving the optimum competence profile
· giving full and informative feedback on draft competence profiles, offering solutions where possible
· having the organization-wide overview to secure competence profile alignment and parity
· challenging stakeholders where appropriate to secure consistency in all aspects of competence profiles
· collating accurate and complete information in preparation for the IPE process
· tracking all outstanding work so that nothing gets missed
· keeping up-to-date and accurate files/records
· securing the co-worker is kept as top of mind as the receiver of the competence profile
· reviewing historic profiles to bring them up to standard
Desired knowledge, experience, skills
· excellent written (British) English
· eye for detail
· interpersonal/networking skills
· influencing skills
· ability to accurately interpret ideas in a concise way
· flexibility & agility
· ability to work at fast pace
· ability to cope with a constantly changing landscape
· proficient with MS Word.
· Experience from HR function (competence development/management preferred)
· working across disciplines/functions
What can we offer you as a consultant at Experis?
As a consultant at Experis we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get an employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not accept applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org