We are looking for someone who gets motivated by working in a creative and inspiring production environment. As a Web Publisher you will work with publishing content for our client's website. You will be responsible for publishing content, including text, images, graphics and film. Do you have a strong visual eye for design? Do you have experience of and have worked with the web and are encouraged to deliver? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Creating, maintaining and publishing content for the website.
- Customization and uploading of images in CMS.
- Edit texts and copy to templates.
- Check technical and graphic quality.
- Develop communication with a creative production team.
- Actively contribute to reach schedules and deadlines
- It is a requirement that you have experience with CMS systems and coding in HTML.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft office, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- It is preferable if you have experience within Cross Media and print.
Who are you?
As a person you should be structured, forward and service oriented. It is important that you can take initiative, has a sense of responsibility with a strong drive and a focus on problem solving. You should have a good understanding of communication, texts and images. You should enjoy and get motivated by working in a team and at a high pace. We see that you add passion and energy to both your work and your surroundings.
Contact information and how to apply:
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Emmie Raselius at Experis IT, firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get more information about the specific client at a personal interview.
Welcome with your application!