Life Is On when things keep communicating even when we’re sleeping! In Schneider Electric we help the world to keep life 24/7 on while making buildings smarter
Schneider Electric is seeking a System Architect Power Solutions which will become a senior technical advisor in our key accounts and major projects within the hospital segment. The role becomes part of a new organization which is in line with our strategic focus - to offer the company's combined offer to our customers.
Healthcare offer portfolio is specifically designed to address safety, reliability and patient satisfaction and includes power solutions, network solutions, real estate automation, security and smart space solutions, which together enable us to streamline and optimize the use of our customers’ resources so we can contribute to an efficient healthcare service through digitization of infrastructure and improved operational processes.
You become part of a committed, dynamic and knowledgeable team in an exciting growth phase, with well established presence in the Swedish market. With us, you become a key player in value-based solution sales towards our major customers within the Hospital segment. You will be able to:
- Understand customer applications for building, process, energy management and life cycle expected performances.
- Bring differentiation and innovation to support the sales in front of customers, addressing business needs, customer process constraints, and technical challenges.
- Prepare and negotiate with the customer the operational description of the solution, as well as the functional description including quantified performance levels and related budgets
- Adapt reference architectures prepared for his market to elaborate a solution in line with customer expectations, while re-using to save time, optimize costs and reduce risks.
- Anticipate complementary functions and selling opportunities for some add-ons in a later stage of the project.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Promote the unique customer value propositions for the healthcare customers and help achieve their operational goals
- Interact with the Global architects in the healthcare segment to understand/adapt reference architecture to local needs and regulations
- Improve those architectures with use cases from local customers’ applications
- Perform gap analysis between customer needs and reference architectures and adapt the proposed architecture and project scope to satisfy key decision criteria for the customer (functions, performance & budget)
- Contribute to Solution selling, in close cooperation with the Segment Manager and KAM, as well as other country key accounts active in the healthcare segment
- Provides all relevant information and system analysis results to Execution centers
What kind of expertise do you need?
- Engineering Degree aligned with industry – Electrical, Electronics & software
- Customer understanding: 5-10 years’ experience working with critical applications in power distribution, leading to good knowledge of customer vocabulary, pain-points, expectations and deliverables
- System architecture methodology, starting from customer needs/ requirements identification
- Ability to foster cooperation internally and among technical disciplines in customer eco-system
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
You are ambitious, driven, structured, goal oriented and a team player. We are a great team who have fun together – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work.
Our offer to you
At Schneider Electric, we want the best employees. That is why we do not compromise on education and personal development. We promote diversity and inclusion because we recognize they are a source of strength and competitive advantage. Creativity and innovation spring from a mixture of backgrounds and viewpoints. At Schneider Electric, we believe that helping you as an individual to realize your full potential will help the company overall to achieve outstanding results.
If you have questions about this role, please call recruitment consultant Lena Wassén 08-50 88 59 02, email@example.com or Håkan Kempel 08-736 28 46, firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection and interviews are ongoing, therefore please submit your application as soon as possible.