We are looking for a Logistics Process Manager to our customers Nordic Headquarters in Solna, Stockholm. The employment period is time limited to 2017-10-31, with preferred start as soon as possible.
A challenging position in an organization that undergoes significant change. Your tasks will include:
- Project management for prioritized supply chain projects with focus on customer development and efficiency of operations
- Responsible for warehouse and transport relations with several logistic service providers
- Process expert in the area of logistics, both physical and system
- KPI follow up and steering of activities for your market / service provider
- Purchasing of logistic services
- Invoice check and quality bonus calculations
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following criteria:
- A university degree within engineering and/or business admin preferably with focus on supply chain management
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience from supply chain management
- Experience from leading projects and to deliver results.
- Analytical, structured and organized.
- Excellent system skills with focus on Excel. Experience from SAP is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
As a person you have high social skills. To succeed in the role it is important that you can demonstrate a self motivated spirit with a genuine drive, analytical skills and focus on solutions and results.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don’t hesitate to contact Consultant Manager Arvid Jakobsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible!
Welcome with your application!