This is a unique chance for you to work in a truly global company and be part of a team with a great cooperation and who is working with world class logistics! Do you share our passion about transportation flows and want to reach your personal goals together with other people? Do you want to work in the automotive industry as a logistics engineer, designing and implementing future logistics flows based on lean manufacturing concepts?
Who are we looking for?
As a logistics engineer, you are part of a global supply team that makes sure that the products are delivered to the customers at required destinations at expected lead time. To make this happen, we secure that all outgoing transportation is established and executed, cost efficiently and with exact precision, to the entire organisation.
- Transport Planning Regional and / or Intercontinental
- Improve the transportation flows
- Monitor carrier transport performance and act on deviations
- Drive Carrier Management to improve operational performance
- Interact with stakeholders within the whole company
- Monitor KPI's of appointed carriers and carry out regular reviews
- Build and maintain strong relationships with carriers and internal stakeholders to facilitate a positive working environment
- Ensure support to colleagues when needed/requested and contribute to a positive team
Who are you?
We are looking for a person with the following profile:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in logistics or supply chain
- Strong customer-focus and service mind-set with the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of managing multiple complex relationships
- Understanding of general freight forwarding rules/regulations e.g. Inco-term
- Good understanding of transportation documentation and export requirements
- Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and facilitate chang
- Ability to take difficult conversations both internally and externally to secure deliverables
- Experience from truck or car industry
You likely have many offers - why choose experis?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Please submit your application at www.experis.se. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail. If you have any question, please contact Stina Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org.