SBM is a French family owned company started 1994 (EUR 250 million turnover) specialized in the development, formulation and distribution of crop protection products for professionals and individuals. www.sbmdeveloppement.com SBM’s main business areas are Manufacturing, Agriculture, Home & Garden, Aromatherapy. SBM Life Science is the Home&Garden division specialized in garden products for amateurs. Pioneer of organic gardening products with SOLABIOL ®, leading brand in France, SBM Life Science now operates in Europe and North America with a wide range of products distributed in DIY stores, garden centers and food chains. With the recent acquisition of the BAYER GARDEN division, SBM has set an ambitious expansion path towards becoming the NR 1 Global Home & Garden Company. In the Nordics, the Portfolio is one of the strongest in the Market with brands like STROLLER®, TRIM ®, MYRR ®, RADAR DOS ®, Baithion ®, Kvit ®, Natria ® och VITAGRO ® generating a turnover of more than 20m€. SBM Nordics is represented in all 4 countries and we are in total 30 employees with HQ in Staffanstorp Sweden. www.bayergarden.se SBM Life Science gives you the opportunity to join a company with strong corporate values: passion, creativity and collaborative spirit. It is also a growing business that opens up good career perspectives.
To continue establishing the Nordic SBM supply chain operations in the Nordics, we are looking for a functionally experienced leader reporting to the European Supply Chain director in Lyon but based with the rest of the Supply Chain team in our HQ in Staffanstorp Sweden.
The job covers full responsibility for both upstream activities, like local tolling and supply planning from 10-15 global and local suppliers, as well as downstream operations including own warehouse in Sweden, 3PL in Norway and direct distribution to >1500 outlets in the Nordics. You will via the customer service team handle up to 10.000 orders from a range of >400 sku:s. Your work is done in close cooperation with sales-, and marketing teams in the region but also with the supply chain team in the Global HQ in Lyon France.
The position is also a member of the SBM Nordic Leadership Team.
- Continue securing the implementation of the new SBM supply chain structure, processes and systems in cooperation with HQ LYON
- Facilitate the S&OP (sales and operational planning) process across the business in order to maximize customer service levels within optimized stock parameters
- Drive the detailed supply planning from our complex network of suppliers to be 100% flawlessly stocked-up before and during the Garden Season
- Deliver maximum customer satisfaction during the season via excellent order, delivery and aftersales service via Customer Service
- Drive cost and delivery service efficiency from our external logistic partners like 3PL and transportation companies
- Overall accountability for the Staffanstorp site in terms of everything from utilities to Labour environmental safety and permits
- Ensure all Customer master data for the Nordics is correctly and timely registered in our systems
- Set and Review supply chain related conditions in agreements with our customers to maximize good cooperation and clarity of responsibilities
- Stage gate the yearly commercial execution process securing NDP, Displays, Renovated SKUs and revised pricing is ready for August sell-in and January execution in our systems and from our warehouses
- Head up our Quality assurance work locally regarding product and delivery requirement
- Lead and Develop the Supply chain team of currently 7 people to make them excel in their work through high motivation and efficiency
- University Degree level qualifications, preferably in operations or logistics management
- Strong operational background with minimum 6 years supply chain experience from a FMCG company or similar
- Financial insight and strong Managerial skills required
- Extensive change management and benchmarking skills desirable
- Used to matrix organisations and multi stakeholder proactive management
- Takes initiative and proactively works around hurdles
- Gets things done, follows through
- Team player viewing supply chain as the service provider and enabler for sales growth and customer satisfaction
- Down to earth and low prestige towards peers and direct reports. Rolling up sleeves to help out where needed
- Positively and constructively critical
- Good balance between doer and planner
- Great influential and leadership skills
- A large degree of decisiveness and leadership
- Strong cooperation and communicational skills
Please apply asap. For more information about this position, please contact Experis AB-ManpowerGroup and recruitment consultant Patrik Nordberg at email@example.com or 040-660 6355