Do you want to work with the newest technology and develop software for Automated Guided Vehicles? At Kollmorgen Automation you will be part of a dedicated team of .NET developers and contribute to developing the future systems for Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs).
You will work in close cooperation with both customers and team members. The main area of responsibilities are requirements, design, architecture, implementation and delivery of the software product you are developing. We are programming new code in .NET C# and testing in Jenkins, but you will also be involved with code written in C and C++ while working with maintenance of existing code.
Kollmorgen Automation is a dynamic organisation with an innovative environment. We encourage our employees to share ideas and transform them into action with help from experts in the organisation. Our new office with modern facilities is located in Mölndal near Gothenburg.
Experience and qualifications
- Experience of developing software in .NET framework and C# programming
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree within Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Communication, Software Engineering, Automation or equivalent
- Motivation and interest to work with new technology and in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- The Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) and systems we are developing are working in manufacturing and warehousing 24/7, which means that quality assurance is important
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration is meritorious
- Experience in C++ and Python is meritorious
In this recruitment process Kollmorgen Automation is cooperating with Experis, Manpower Group. Please apply with your CV in Swedish or English as soon as possible, but no later than May 31st 2018. Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the position or recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant Charlotte Cohn, +46 31617291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kollmorgen Automation - Bring out the best in your AGVs
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) improve efficiency in manufacturing and warehousing without heavy investments. With our NDC Solutions automation kit consisting of hardware, software and navigation technologies you get a proven platform for boosting AGV performance in a broad range of industries worldwide. Turn to us for advice if you are buying or building AGVs.
For more information, visit https://ndcsolutions.com