Experis Engineering is now looking for a software engineer to our customer, a multinational transportation company with office in Liljeholmen, Stockholm. We are looking for you who has about 3 years of experience from a similar role with good knowledge in c/c++. This is a great opportunity for you who wants to work in a multi-disciplinary team with highly skilled engineers!
Your role as a Software Engineer
As a software engineer at our customer, you will be working in all phases of the life cycle from design and implementation to verification and release. Your responsibilities include definition of functionality into design- and test specifications as well as analyses of change requests and error reports. You will also be responsible for producing well designed and testable code, mainly in C/C++. The code that is produced will be used in the organization’s safety critical applications and must therefore comply with the technical design and industry standards.
Other work assignments include:
- Choose design and functionality to meet customer and safety requirements
- Choose functional decomposition and algorithms
- Evaluate non-conformities
- Propose corrective actions after troubleshoot, debug
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts and diagrams
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
Who are you?
To be successful in this position we believe that you have:
- BSc degree in computer science, engineering or other relevant field
- About 3 years of experience of utilizing both manual and automated methodologies
- Experience in scripting language
- Some experience in Configuration management
- Good knowledge of and experience with general IT tools, like MS Office and MS Visual Studio, and are familiar with various operating systems, like Linux and Windows
- The ability to develop software in C, C++ and high-level scripting languages, such as bash, Perl and Python
- The ability to specify and document technical systems
- Experience in real-time, distributed, safe and fault-tolerant systems is a plus
We also believe that you are a structure person, who takes initiatives and drive your tasks independently. You are social and can easily collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders. It is also important that you are fluent in English and that you have good knowledge in Swedish as well.
What can Experis offer you?
As a consultant at Experis Engineering we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Experis contact details
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously. Please attach your CV in English and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Natalie Richtnér at firstname.lastname@example.org.