At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills and work life. We have high expectations on you, in return you will get great career opportunities and a good chance to develop further in your working role. We cooperate with some of the largest companies in several different industries.
Experis is now looking to hire a Development engineer that will be part of a great team at Siemens Energy site in Finspång.
This role requires good knowledge of our products, engineering tools and the assembly of our products. When Siemens service department maintain their gas turbines, they have a need of special tools for disassembly/assembly.
Service tools department develop and design these special tools. This role requires long experience from mechanical design and deep knowledge and understanding of our products and how they are built.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* You are an engineer with good knowledge in mechanics and tools development.
- Results and quality orientation with focus on the customer.
* English language skills, both in writing and verbally is required.
* You are team-oriented with experience from working in project teams.
* Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine products is beneficial.
* As a person you are driven, structured, with a great ability to communicate both internally and with external parties.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you challenging assignments as a consultant, working in a technical and intense environment, with high expectations on quality and product functionality. We also offer you opportunities and experiences working within a large and well-respected organization and a company that is successfully established.
Please contact consultant manager Erik Sundqvist, email@example.com