Trygg-Hansa har runt 1450 medarbetare på 15 orter i landet och vi ingår sedan 2007 i internationella RSA - en av världens sex ledande försäkringskoncerner. Läs mer om Trygg-Hansa på www.trygghansa.se. Följ oss på Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa och LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa.
As a Senior Business Controller/Finance Partner for Commercial Lines you will be part of Finance & Business Partners Team which main responsibility is to understand and track the performance to our financial plans in close corporation with the business.
You will work with experienced professionals in an informal and flexible environment with focus on achieving high quality and timely results based on team-work and cooperation. The team consists of employees with different academic backgrounds and experience, giving good momentum and opportunities to find alternative solutions.
As a Senior Business Controller/Finance Partner your communication skills are of great importance and it is important that you have the ability to influence and engage others effectively at all levels. You must be both analytical and strategic in your thinking, with a good commercial sense and a structured approach to the task in front of you.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Preparation of monthly reporting
- Analysis of the insurance-relevant results, expenses and KPIs
- Coordination of ad hoc requests (financial analysis, KPI’s, comments etc.)
- You will participate and coordinate the operational planning and forecasting process within Commercial Lines
- Participation in various projects to ensure faster and better quality reporting and analyses.
- You will analyze and challenge business cases
- You will challenge and support business leaders and controllers on financial as well as business matters
The ideal candidate will have relevant academic and / or professional qualifications in finance or accounting, with at least 7-10 years of experience in finance and / or business analysis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent analytical skills and understanding of business planning
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to influence and engage others effectively at all levels
- An experienced professional with some years experience and a proven track record from a similar job
- Advance user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Educated to degree level within business or finance
- Are fluent in English and Swedish
Your analytical approach will enable you to see opportunities in both reports and systems processes and you will be able to help ensure a valid, consistent structure throughout the group's financial reporting and controlling. As a person you are analytical and able to work independently - you therefore find it easy to analyze and conclude on the basis of a limited amount of or complex data within tight deadlines.
You thrive with tasks which contain a mixture of commercial and development elements. Furthermore, you have a high drive to actively support the company's growth and change. You like planning and structure, but also have the ability to improvise and quickly find solutions when necessary and capable of creating a good cooperation and working with the many different stakeholders that you will be in contact with.
Application and further information:
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Agneta Lund on +4687362874. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 24th of may 2018.
Åsa Hoffmann, Tel: +46752431729
Anna Tägström, Tel: +46752432611