Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's largest Insurance Companies. We offer business insurance, private insurance and health insurance. We are a total of approx. 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and approx. 1450 employees in Sweden. Codan is part of the RSA Group, one of the world's largest global Insurance Companies. Read more about Trygg-Hansa at www.trygghansa.se. Follow us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
We are looking for an IT Business Continuity Manager with experience in IT security and IT Business Continuity Management (BCM). Responsibilities focus on ensuring fit and proper IT business continuity capabilities (technical and organizational), in tight collaboration with IT responsible and Scandi BCM board. Define overall IT BCM strategy and plan, support IT Business Impact Analysis (BIA), facilitate BCM and IT DR tests, and ensure operational run books/action cards to support a potential IT crisis.
The job include defining the strategy and process, facilitate improvements and being the IT representative in the Nordic BCM board in direct support of the CISO.
Areas of responsibility
- As IT business Continuity Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the BCM, BIA and Disaster Recovery process, including methodology, decision making, execution and process improvement.
- Your main responsibilities will be
- Define strategy and overall process
- Facilitate definition of BIA, ensure maintenance of BIA and test of process including coordination towards 3rd parties and alignment of input towards overall BCM process
- IT Crisis management plan (organisation, process etc) including defining operational plan and action cards, and facilitate test of plans in collaboration with Scandi BCM board and give input to yearly Stress Test Scenarios
- Disaster Recovery process to defining IT DR strategy in collaboration with relevant teams and 3rd parties creating IT DR test strategy & plan, RunBooks/ServiceRecoveryPlans and coordinate IT Disaster recovery test
- Continuously ensure that the current IT BCM, BIA and DR setup can support the Business Recovery strategy. If not, facilitate process to ensure alignment
- IT representative at BCM board together with CISO
The role includes responsibility as being the first point of contact for resolving issues with BCM, BIA and DR for IT, and working with BCM, management and technical team members to resolve all BCM, DR and BIA related issues and improvements, communicating regularly regarding status.
You will report to the Security Monitoring and Access Control Manager.
It's important that you have experience in IT Business Continuity Management, Business Impact Assessment and has a good understanding of relevant terminology.
You have experience and solid understanding of:
- Business Continuity Management
- Business Impact Assessment
- Disaster Recovery Plans
- Crisis Management plans (CMP)
- Testing of BCM, DR and CMP
- Cyber and insider threats that will set the baseline for the needed level of assurance in the BCM and DR setup
- Good communication, people management and leadership skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience of crisis management principles and processes
- Experience in implementing guidelines, standards and procedures
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
- Drive and ambition
- Ability to create enthusiasm and motivation among people you work with
- Capacity to work under fire and to handle stressful situations in a calm manner
A relevant academic back-ground is desirable, and fluent written and spoken English is a must. The ability for innovative thinking within the area, and its improvement, within limits of costs and business direction is a preferred qualification.
The role is Nordic, primarily based in Copenhagen or Malmö. Travelling will be required in the Nordic region.
Your experience, knowledge and personality are especially important to us, so if you are a hands-on person and willing to go the extra mile, you might be our new colleague.
If you match the profile and believe you will thrive in our team, please submit your CV and motivated application at the latest on May 4: th.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process and we welcome your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously and if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Advisor Magnus Arenstrup tel: +4642371641 or Annette Björquist-Ahstedt tel: +4642371607.
Apply --> HERE!
FYI! We only handle applications via link above.
Forena: Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68
SACO: Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44