Are you positive, driven, proactive, with a genuine interest in technology? Do you want to work with customers on a global level, and be part of a committed, winning sales team working with innovative solutions for our customers? Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Mondi Dynäs in Väja:
The Dynäs factory, at Ångermanälven in Väja, Kramfors, started as a sawmill in 1884. It has evolved to become one of the world's most prominent manufacturers of high-quality unbleached sack and special kraft paper. The factory started its pulp production in 1915 and paper production in 1917. It was acquired by Mondi in 2000.
Investments made in the factory - combined with advanced research and development - have resulted in significant improvements in machine properties, printability and strength of our paper. Processing plants and end-users worldwide benefit from the strength and quality of the fibers we use in the manufacture of unbleached sack and specialty kraft paper.
The environment is an important point for Mondi Dynäs and we have been certified according to ISO 14001 since 1998. We constantly improve our products and processes to optimize the use of raw materials and energy.
Key responsibilities will include:
As Technical Sales Service Manager, you will be responsible for communication with Mondi's sales organization and key stakeholders on the market. You will support customers with utilizing Dynäs products in an optimal way, handling customer requests and certificates are also included in your responsibility. You will also provide support to sales- and market organization with your technical knowledge.
Internally you will be responsibility for the customer feedback handling process and be deeply involved in product developments and responsible for trials on the paper machines as well as providing information from market to local production team.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
- Leading and implementing changes and improvements across the organization
- Developing a commercial best practice within Mondi
- Continuously follow market trends and benchmark Mondis´ products and offer compared to competitor
- Responsible for the customer feedback handling process
- Make proposals for product specifications
- Initiate and drive product development
- Support sales organization in their work
- Be proactive and active in the field
- Generate statistics and reports
- Actively participate in the development of the department's working methods and routines
Reports to: Technology Manager Andreas Stattin
To be successful in this role, we believe you have the following background, competence and abilities:
- University or suitable technical degree (Preferable M.Sc. Engineer in pulp and paper or equivalent)
- Several years of experience from pulp and paper industry both strategically and hands-on
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of customer needs and the ability to translate this into business opportunities.
- Technical understanding and the ability to translate technical into a commercial concept.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both spoken and written, further language knowledge is an advantage.
- It is an advantage if you have chemical knowledge/background
We are looking for someone who is used to and likes working independently, is a self-starter and business oriented and likes to travel. You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, are a true team player and have excellent skills building relationships both internally and with external stakeholders. Your leadership style is coach oriented, encouraging and enforced by your leading by setting an example.
Personal characteristics and skills will have great impact in our evaluation and final selection for this position.
We offer an interesting assignment and an employment with one of the region's biggest employers. You will have the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic organization, with great opportunities to influence and develop your work. You will have the opportunity to deepen and develop your knowledge and collaborate with fantastic colleagues throughout the organization. As an employee of the Mondi Group, you have access to Mondi academy - where we take advantage of the talents and further develop our employees!
An interesting job within the packaging & paper industry and to be part of a successful multicultural company. You will be a part of a several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy).
Does this sound interesting? Apply today!
In this recruitment process Mondi collaborates with Experis, please apply no later than 2019-06-09.
Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Alexandra Köhn +46 70 287 39 30 email@example.com or Andreas Stattin +46 70 266 19 05 firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!