We're now looking for a Supply Planning Manager to our client factory in Helsingborg. This job is a key role in the Management Team of the Factory in Helsingborg and the European supply planning team the role consists in managing and developing the supply planning team, ensuring that finished goods, raw and pack are planned to avoid out of stocks while minimizing production cost, inventory and obsoletes.
As a member of the Management Team, the Supply Planning Manager has a role in the site change agenda, annual Business Plan process and master plan. Finally, as a member of the Supply Planning community, you will interact with all other SC departments and may lead European wide projects.
- Lead and develop a team of supply planning professionals
- Deliver customer service up to agreed levels, ensuring lowest end-to-end supply chain cost
- Minimize production cost
- Apply the standardized supply planning processes and continuously improve them
- Work closely together with other key departments as Operations, Finance and Technical Implementation and Engineering
- Optimize raw & pack material stock value while ensuring a seamless production program
- Support and contribute to the site agenda and demonstrate leadership capabilities in the on-site Leadership Team
- Manage the best possible use of state-of-the-art planning systems
- Project Management for Supply Chain European wide and site projects
It´s a fulltime assignment that starts on 1 of February and ends on 31 August 2020 with extension possibility.
- Master's degree level or equivalent, e.g. in Industrial Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in Supply Chain and 3 years in supply planning
- Proven ability in developing relationships with internal/external customers and supplier.
- Knowledge of key company business systems
- Experience with Project management
- Experience with working as a part of a management team within a business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Knowledge of Logistics and/or Distribution Management
You likely have many offers - why choose Experis?
Experis is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments within Supply Chain - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a consultant at Experis you will get a Consultant Manager that has experience within the local market and big personal network. The Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
Please submit your application at www.experis.se. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.