Are you interested in CRM and data driven marketing, wanting to continue driving one of the world biggest companies into the future? Working in our customers CRM team, you will play a key part in developing and improving the great Experience to their end consumers. In over 70 years, they set their sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so they can steer the company toward long-term success.
The client is one of the worlds biggest manufacturer of Consumer Electronics, IT and Mobile Communications.
Working as a CRM Program Specialistat
Their Nordic company is moving fast to further develop its overall digital marketing capacity. The aim is to provide best in class digital marketing communications to end consumers by delivering engaging, relevant, and timely content to increase the customer experience. In order to reach this objective, new digital tools are being implemented, as the focus on data driven marketing is greater than ever before.
Working as a CRM Program Specialist at our customer means that you will be responsible of defining and leading different CRM programs and campaign activities to support the acceleration of working with cross-channel data driven marketing. You will be working in a team where you will have the leading role of the defined project; responsible of the full delivery working from A-Z. You are comfortable working with digital platforms and you comprehend the basic capabilities of different digital platforms (e.g. Adobe Campaign, DPM, Analytics etc) to manage more complex data driven projects. You need to be able to define use cases together with different stakeholders within the organization and in the agency. You also need to have good networking skills to present and get buy-in from other stakeholders within the organization. You need to be self-motivated and know how to prioritize and make decisions.
We're now seeking for an experienced CRM Program Specialist, to lead, coordinate and execute with great speed and excellence. You need to have at least 3 years of experience working with CRM and digital marketing. The position is based in Kista.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Your main responsibility is to define, develop and lead CRM projects to drive retention, loyalty and incremental sales, working closely together with the CRM Manager
- Execute and follow up on decided projects
- Working with ideation of activities and relevant projects to the strategy
- Working with the segmentation definition and manage requests to internal and external partners working with analytics and insights
- Hands on daily operations to coordinate and ensure the best campaign executions
- Working in strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (including e.g. agencies and contact with the European head quarter)
- Manage dashboard tools; creating weekly and monthly reports
- Prepare and create presentations for follow up and insights mainly in English.
- In order to be successful in the assignment, you must have experience in project management
- You need to have a proven record of working with digital cross-channel projects within CRM and have experience of relatable platforms (e.g. Adobe Experience Cloud)
- You are familiar working with dashboards to support building segmentation strategies (e.g. Qliksense)
- You are required to have a minimum of 3+ years' recent experience working within digital marketing campaigns and excellence in delivery and execution
- It will be good if you have direct experience from email- and applications communication and marketing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
We're looking for a candidate with overall strong project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has a creative mind in order to improve and develop the activities
- Is a doer, detail oriented, proactive and is structured
- You are interested in digital platforms and are familiar with CRM Campaign systems and DMP platforms
- You are interested in sales driven results and is a friend to Excel and Powerpoint
- You speak and write Swedish and English fluently
Degree level in Business Administration, Marketing, Research, Economics or other related discipline, with a passion for digital in general, and search engine marketing and optimization in particular.