At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Our Client is rolling out e-commerce to a broad number of markets and is constantly refining its e-commerce service. Client now need to strengthen the solution architect team within these areas to meet the demands of customers.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist Client in:
Solution responsibility for enhancement initiatives and service level fulfilment for online payments and the Critical eCom flow.
The main tasks in the assignment will be:
· Creation and implementation of solutions and design with different IT components.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to create and shape ideas into solutions.
· Lead solution activities within the domain, establish solution/infrastructure design.
· Provide expertise for pre-studies and in design workshops within projects/programmes.
· Support different types of projects.
· Steer the projects to follow decided architecture standards and ensure fulfilment of the functional and non-functional requirements in the solution.
· Govern that the design of the systems/integration/infrastructure conforms to the solution architecture and is efficient, meet business requirements and is based on a holistic architecture.
· Perform infrastructure design reviews on solutions to support running business, provide guidance towards service improvements and service transition.
· Hands on experience from working with implementation/realization of IT products and services.
· Understand the context of the domain which includes technology and business drivers.
· Take initiatives and deliver results.
· Have the ability to work cross functional IT Landscape.
· You communicate effectively in English.
· You keep yourself updated with the latest IT trends in the market that piques your ability to identify areas with an architectural focus in a project or line organization.
· Experience in working sourced multi-vendor environment and complex development landscape.
· Experience in development and solutioning within the e-commerce domain.
Following competences must be fulfilled:
· Requirement management, Senior skills
· IT Solution Architect, Senior skills
· Experience in development of e-commerce solutions, Senior skills
Following competences are desirable:
Experience in the IRW domain
Project start date:
2018-02-26, with some flexibility
Project end date:
2018-08-31 with option to extend
The primary working site(s) will be: Helsingborg