At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Experis Finance is looking for a Business Controller for our client located in Malmö. This is a consultant assignment with start date ASAP and the assignment will last for 6 month with the possibility to be extended.
As Business Controller you will contribute to the execution of sales, expense and profitability targets established by proactive control of all financial aspects of the supply operations in Malmo. Our Clients site in Malmö is one of there key sites in Europe where you will enter a challenging role in a full change environment.
Main tasks for a Business Controller:
- Prepares and works on the monthly closures, reporting the P&Ls and the Balance Sheets of the Units handled in Sweden
- Implements the management control system for measurement of the KPI’s of businesses
- Controls all the financials associated with the business and recommends corrective management measures targeted at securing the overall performance
- Presents the results of the business and pinpoints gaps in relation to budget and latest view.
- Oversees the correctness of financial reporting
- Maintains the business forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Implements the necessary financial tools, procedures and infrastructure supporting the execution of the financial objectives of the site.
- Designs, implements and secures the adherence to the authorization levels / financial procedures within the site.
- Monitors the compliance to all binding internal and external legal regulations as well as initiates the necessary corrective actions.
- Prepares the business proposals / investment requests submitted for the approval by the (Regional) SMU Management Team.
To be successful in this position you should:
- Hold a degree in business, economics, finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Be excelent in communicating, both in English and Swedish (witten and spoken).
- Have good skills in Microsoft Excel and great knowledge in the office package
- Have good skills within SAP ERP and good knowledge in SAP BI and HFM
- Knowledge in CRM is an advantage
Duration: 6 month with a possibility to extend the assignment
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. We will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.