Your responsibilities as a Vida test engineer evolves around troubleshooting, analysing issues and performing tests on system applications to secure the compability with known exisiting car models.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- The following are the main tasks for a Vida test engineer
- To perform test on system application in Vida portfolio systems and software.
- Create and update test cases according to e.g. new functionality
- By test secure that changes in Vida portfolio systems and software are compatible with car models.
- Create analyse of software issues and provide necessary department with information for error correction.
- Create test reports for each test period.
- Be a member of a team that’s decide planning and releasing updated applications and software.
- Documented knowledge in complex systems and functions.
- Knowledge or experience in automated testing
- Experience in software testing.
- Knowledge in Agile working.
- Knowledge in car technology or mechanical experiance.
- Strong committed to develop world class products with high precision
- Ability to build trust and show courage
- Structured with good documentation and communication skills
- Self-driven and reliable
- Swedish and English spoken and written
- God computer skills.
- Analytic mind set.
- Driver’s license category B.
Work for Experis
We consider ourselves not to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we will find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills in behalf of some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations of you, but in return we offer excellent development and career opportunities. Here you also get a development plan, so both you and your consultant manager understands what you want to achieve and which skills you want to develop.
Our consultants have a secure job with all that implies in terms of overtime, vacation, pension and insurance under the collective agreement.
Welcome with your application. We do ongoing selection which means that the assignment could be appointed before last application date. Should you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Kenny Lind, Kenny.Lind@se.experis.com