Are you interested in benchmarking and trucks technology? Do you have experience as project coordinator? As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will be given the opportunity to create, develop and use your ideas daily. Now we are looking for those who wish to contribute to the development of the future vehicles, by using your skills.
As a Project Coordinator (within CVA; Competitor Vehicle Analysis) you’re managing competitor benchmarking for the company’s trucks. Your responsibilities is to plan, coordinate and execute needed benchmarking activities to support the company. You simply provide the organization with competitor product knowledge according to plan and budget.
As project coordinator, your tasks will include:
- Test planning, coordination and follow-up with continuos reporting
- Test report handling, analysis and follow-up
- Coordinate and facilitate benchmarking workshops and events
- Networking with projects, departments within the company and branding-departments
- Budget distribution
- Administration management and communication with customers
- Update and structure improvements in Teamplace and Sharepoint
- Collect and compile competitor news
- Coordinate, plan and facilitate feature assessments
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• Experience from project management, testing and engineering
• Experience from automotive and trucks is a plus
• Drivers license; truck & trailer is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in English
As a person you have the ability to tasks towards goals and deliver on time. You are organized, structured and able to handle many tasks on time. Besides that we believe you have the eager to work in a group and cooperate with others.
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Experis strive for diversity
We strive for a balanced age- and gender distribution as well as ethical and cultural diversity.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right. OBS! Your CV and personal profile has too be in English.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me on:
Sofia Bäckhed, Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org