Are you a student or between bachelor and master studies. You will benefit from diversified tasks and the collaboration with experienced colleagues and external suppliers. In this internship role you can demonstrate your interdisciplinary skillset and thereby, you can develop yourself. In addition, you get the chance to build up a sustainable and international network.
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
The Innovation & Development (I&D) Center Sweden is a part of the global development organization of Fresenius Kabi and is responsible for the development of parenteral nutrition products such as amino acid solutions, lipid emulsions, and micro-nutrients products. The I&D Center consists of over 30 employees working mainly within Analytical Development, Formulation Development, Technical Development & Maintenance and Quality Assurance of parenteral nutrition products.
- Supporting and direct report to the project leader for accruing project management tasks, such as initiation, planning and structuring of CAPEX investments, tracking budget plans and preparation of status reports, coordination of risk assessments and updating of project plans and milestones
- Supporting the project leader in the investments of laboratory devices and laboratory furniture such as modern lab benches, fire proof cabinets etc.
- Content-related and organizational preparation, execution and follow-up of workshops and meetings with the technical lead and the formulation development team
- Creation of project-relevant information and informative presentations
- Documentation of important project decisions and measures
- Support in the continuous development of internal Project Management tools and templates
- Advanced full-time course of study in natural sciences, engineering, economics or similar
- Good Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Very good English skills spoken and written, Swedish and/or German are of advantage
- Independent, structured and team-oriented working method
- Being self-driven and high engagement and flexibility
- Strong social and communication skills as well as an analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Willingness to collaborate with multicultural and interdisciplinary contact persons
- Creativity and high interest in project management
- First experiences in any kind of working environment is highly appreciated
About the role
This is for full-time but if not available, part-time is possible. The position is a temporary internship for 4 months - ideally taking place between September 2019 and December 2019. The office in Uppsala Business Park.
For more information, please contact Jenny Thonberg on telephone number 018-18 59 77 or e-mail email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept your application via e-mail, you are applying for the assignment with a registered profile on our website by following the application link in ads. The assignment can be added before the application deadline, so submit your application today! We look forward to your application in English.