The Edrington Group is Scotland's leading international premium sprits company, whose best known brands include The Famous Grouse, Highland Park and The Macallan. Our values are rooted in our company mantra: Great People, Leading Brands, Giving More. Edrington Nordics is a sales, marketing and distribution company specializing in the premium spirits and wine industry. We have 58 employees based across the four Nordic markets with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Worldwide, Edrington has more than 2,300 employees. Edrington is owned by a charitable trust, The Robertson Trust, which donated £1.37million to various international charitable causes last year alone.
Edrington Nordics is seeking a driven and passionate Nordic Brand Manager Beam to drive our Beam brands forward. This person will play an important role in managing our third party brands from Beam Suntory (Jim Beam, Laphroaig, Makers Mark and more) and growth in the Nordic region. The Nordic Brand Manager will work closely with the global Beam teams as well as local markets and agencies. As Nordic Brand Manager you will have the opportunity to develop your marketing and commercial skills, get a broader understanding of our company as whole and build a broad network both locally and globally. We offer you a dynamic environment where your daily work will be faced by different kinds of challenges.
This is a permanent role on local terms and conditions and is Stockholm based. The Nordic Brand Manager will be part of a Nordic market team with about 15 people, and report into the Head of Marketing.
• Drive the Nordic brand strategy for the Beam brands including brand position, target consumer, key message and media
• Create local brand plans including key activations and focus areas
• Leader/Line Manager with two direct reports (Brand Ambassadors)
• Media planning, communication and key guidelines
• Management of A&P spend
• Reporting on performance, brand activations and ROI
• Work with forecast, budget and allocation
• Manage the portfolio strategy, global NPD:s and local tenders
• Work with pricing strategy, guidelines and price changes
• Represent Beam in local marketing meetings and manage meetings with external stakeholder
• Managing contact with global stakeholders and global/local brand teams
Experience and knowledge
• University degree within marketing or equivalent
• 3-4 years’ experience from a relevant role (brand marketing or trade marketing)
• Experience from working with brand strategy, media, communication and NPD launches
• Strong ability to drive the agenda, set KPI:s and follow up on performance
• People management experience is positive
• Passion and interest for the spirits industry
• Experience from working with the On Trade and Off Trade is preferable
• Strong in process management and excellent multitasking skills
• Excellent ability to prioritize and re view value adding activities
• Excellent in working with different functions, strong communication and presentation skills
• Understanding company PnL, managing budget and cost reporting
• Good systems skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, BW
• English fluently in both written and spoken
Who are We Looking For?
Do you have the drive to deliver results? Do you have a broad brand marketing oriented and results driven attitude? Are you highly motivated and have a dynamic and proactive approach? If yes, this role can be the perfect challenge for you! As Nordic Brand Manger you understand the importance of modern brand marketing, delivering business results, setting clear KPi:s, following up on results and have a high level of personal responsibility. You have the ability to multitask, coordinate, and prioritize correctly. You possess strong communication skills to work cross-functionally across the region and you thrive in a global and fast changing environment where your ability to priorities – and reprioritize – come to its full use. We believe you are an extrovert person with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels. You are a team player with a positive mindset and the ability to proactively drive your brands agenda in other Nordic markets. Interested in This Position?
What Can Edrington Offer You?
While Edrington has an enviable portfolio of brands, our main asset is our people. To cope with the increasing challenges, we face day to day, we are passionate about recruiting and maintaining only the best employees in terms of their expertise and experience.
We are continually looking at how we can develop our employees, whether that be through on the job training, secondment, promotion, or through more formal training including professional qualifications. We promise to provide you with the opportunities to develop and to see the possibilities. In return, we ask for your engagement, integrity and passion for our brands and our industry. It is your future and it is you who sets your goals and makes them happen. Are you ready to join us and make the difference?
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. Please contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Thomasson +46 8 736 11 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Closing date: 1 november 2017, with interviews to commence shortly after.
Please get in touch if any questions!