Do you have a passion for action, speed and creativity? Do you want to be part of showing how to make the many people’s dreams come true, working together with Photographers, 3D Artists and Interior Designers? Then this is the opportunity for you! Experis IT is now looking for a 3D Material Technician to our client based in Älmhult.
We are looking for someone who wants to create high quality photo-realistic 3D models of real life objects or from inspirational images and optimize them for use in images and communication solutions.
Who are you?
We believe that you have the ability to think in 3D and have a passion for photo-realistic digital imagery. You have strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills and you are a creative and innovative person. You are goal-orientated and willing to give and receive feedback. You get driven by learning and sharing knowledge and are passionated about working in a fast-paced environment. You have the ambition to search for new techniques. Above that, we also believe that you have the ability to cooperate and build trustful relationships with co-workers and other working groups or teams.
- Create high quality photo-realistic 3D models, scanning or modelling, of objects, environments and characters, including their respective wireframes, bones and material for either still images or motion media, where source material can be based from designs, concept drawing or any other reference material.
- Ensure the proper categorization and tagging of all saved models, rectifying discrepancies where applicable.
- Maintain and safeguard model bank and all its digital content, ensuring that all models can be reused in other image productions and communication solutions.
- Develop guidelines and maintain a system for determining and ranking quality of models produced inhouse or externally.
- Analyse and challenge constantly the right balance between quality, time and cost during the daily work and in alignment with assignment requirements, advising the usage of external partners/suppliers where applicable.
- Ensure that 3D models, both scanned and modelled, are produced in accordance to the set guidelines, frame work and technical pipeline, while still also challenging the usage or adaptation of improved workflows.
- Keep up-to-date with new 3D modelling techniques, trends, technologies and technical developments that can be adopted early, while also participating actively in exploring new ways to increase the efficiency and quality.
- Education or experience with creative development of 3D models and textures.
- Expertise in using 3ds Max, V-Ray, Windows, Mac OS, Raw converters, Photoshop, Zbrush and/or Marvelous Designer.
- Expertise in geometry related topics; optimized organic and hard surface quad modelling, UVW mapping, normal mapping, and V-Ray materials
- Experience in mixed production methods, green screen, motion media, animation and VR.
- Basic understanding of architecture and home furnishing and how this influences images.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Contact information and how to apply:
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don’t hesitate to contact Ellen Hedvall at Experis IT, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0470-74 55 88.
Welcome with your application!