We are one of the world's largest and most innovative Technology, IT Services and R&D organizations. Our global team of the world's most remarkable entrepreneurs, ideapreneurs, inventors, architects, designers and engineers create solutions for global enterprises.
With innovative technology solutions around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity and traditional IT, we help our customers to reimagine business in the digital and disruptive age.
The ServiceNow developer will be responsible for the effective administration, development, support & maintenance of the ServiceNow platform. Responsible for contributing to and driving actions from the platform roadmaps leading to improved outcomes and cost efficiencies. Providing advice for technical issues and ensuring that our Partners and less experienced developers adhere to platform best practice standards.
Key Responsibilities for the role as a Servicenow developer will be to work in a team, responsible for all technical aspects of the ServiceNow platform, including but not limited to:
- Providing advice and guidance on ServiceNow capability with our stakeholders (Internal Business & 3rd Parties)
- Providing design input and expertise to Projects
- To work with our Partners to provide advice / guidance on platform & development best practice
- To transform varying degree of complexity business requirements into technical solutions in accordance with best practice
- Develop integrations between ServiceNow and other systems/platforms.
- Develop capabilities that drive self-service and automation (Service Portal/Catalogue, Orchestration, Agent Intelligence, Performance Analytics)
- Solve technical challenges, collaborating across multiple teams
- To support the Platform Upgrades as required by the Platform Manager
- Identify opportunities to provide new and/or improved services for our customers
- Scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment.
- Must have the experience of and proven skill in developing on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience in GRC suite is a distinct plus but not mandatory
- Advantageous qualifications:
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification OR ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- Good communication skills
- Team player who understands that she/he belongs to a team and contributes to own organization and to the rest of the organization/functions
- Interest in working in a international and multicultural environment
- English verbal and written
What can we offer you?
Experis IT finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labour market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis IT you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist Linnea P. Eriksson firstname.lastname@example.org