Stora Enso is the global rethinker of the paper, biomaterials, wood products and packaging industry. We always rethink the old and expand to the new to offer our customers innovative solutions based on renewable materials. Stora Enso employs some 25 000 people worldwide, and our sales in 2016 amounted to EUR 9,8 billion. Stora Enso IT offers IT solutions and services to all Stora Enso Divisions and Group Functions. We have more than 400 employees in 18 countries. Our people are located at office and mills, and at Headquarter offices in Helsinki and Stockholm as well.
We are seeking to fill the role as Management Assistant in Stora Enso’s IT function. The role entails supporting our CIO and his team. Furthermore the role will support two managers in one of Stora Enso’s divisions.
The role is in a fast paced environment which suits someone who enjoys multi-tasking and organizing. The position includes calendar management, planning and booking business trips/hotel reservations as well as managing travel expenses. It also includes general office administration, organizing meetings, preparing reports, participate in administrative related projects, invoice processing as well as other tasks. You will be part of an assistant team in the Stockholm office consisting of eight other assistants.
Much of the work is self-directed and requires proactivity and a high degree of professional conduct, strong work ethic and ability to multitask with little or no supervision.
The Management Assistant will report to Teemu Salmi, CIO, and be based in Stockholm.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar
• Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience is a similar position
• Advanced English skills. Skills in additional languages is an advantage
• High level of organizational and office management skills
• Good skills in MS Office. You should be able to master all support systems such as travel bookings, expense reporting and related systems
• Be able to work independently, handle complex tasks and use your own judgement
• Excellent interpersonal and social abilities, ready to support others
• Solution oriented and positive mindset
You can only apply at Stora Ensos homepage!
We do not accept applications via Manpower Experis website. In order to proceed to Stora Enso's career pages, click the button below.
In this recruitment Stora Enso cooperate with Experis. For further information please contact
recruitment consultant Lena Wassén on telephone 08-50885902 alt email@example.com
Please submit your application and CV online. Applications via e-mail will not be considered.