At this open job as a 3D generalist you get the chance to combine creativity, technology and story-telling to produce high quality images that inspire and engage the end-consumer. You get the chance to create high quality image communication that inspire and engages the end-consumer with focus on 3D communication. If you would like to become a part of an international organization with a growing and high-speeded 3D department - then this might be the right job for you.
As a 3D generelist, you will produce high quality images of products, room settings and environments, both still and motion. You will participate actively in the discussion regarding the production methods, ways of working and communicative direction, based on technical pre-requisites and brief. Fine-tune the scene, prop, set the light and adjust image composition in cooperation with Interior Designer to meet the brief. You will analyse and challenge constantly the right balance between quality, time and cost during the daily work and keep up-to-date with new 3D, animation and image processing techniques and trends, and adopt early.
As a 3D generalist, you will also perform basic editing and retouching when needed, such as cropping, color correction and other specialized effects. The job includes compiling and storing all images and scenes in accordance to the set guidelines, frame work and technical pipeline.
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you have:
- Education and/or experience in creating photorealistic CGI.
- At least 3 years of working experience using 3ds Max or Maya
- Experience in working with rendering and using rendering tools such as VRay, Octane, Redshift, Corona, Fstorm or Arnold
- Experience in using Windows, Mac OS, Raw converters and Photoshop,
- It is a merit if you have experience from Zbrush and Marvelous Designer.
- Experience in mixed production methods, green screen, motion media, animation and virtual reality.
- Experience in image composition, cropping, angle and lighting.
- Basic understanding of architecture and home furnishing and how this influences images.
- Basic knowledge in different media formats, e.g. print and web processes.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Above that, we also believe that you have a passion for photo-realistic digital imagery. You like to develop, learn, share knowledge and experience and you are always looking for innovative ways to inspire and communicate engaging stories through the use of images or motion media for all types of multi-cultural settings. You strive to improve the work regarding time, quality and cost and are passionated about working in a fast-paced and future oriented environment.
Contact information and how to apply:
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume at www.experis.se. You also need to show a portfolio or showreel of your previous work. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Emmie Raselius at Experis IT, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome with your application!