As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA’s robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.
Your challenge – and what you can expect
Mycronic Project Office project are handling all types of product development projects within Mycronic's global product portfolio, from Concept Phase to Industrialisation. It is a dynamic environment where you daily will be faced by different kinds of challenges. Our project teams consist of participants from all different functions and departments of the organisation. As project Manager at Mycronic you will get the possibility to develop yourself, get a broad understanding of the company as whole and build a broad network.
In the role as Project Manager you will among other things:
- Execute and deliver within target (Q,D,F,C) Product Development projects
- Manage one or several cross-functional project teams
- Report project status towards Project Steering Groups and Mycronic's Senior management team
- Ensure all required project decisions will be achieved utilizing the established governance process
- Together with the team develop and continuously improve best practice methods and processes related to project management, such as risk and mitigation plans, project Planning and leadership.
Who you are – and what you will need to succeed
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a team player with a positive mindset and the ability to engage the whole team. As project manager you understand the importance of structure and high level of personal responsibility. You possess strong leadership- and communication skills. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritise–and reprioritise–come to its full use. We believe you are an extrovert person with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
On top of this, you need:
- University degree (M.Sc or B.Sc)
- >5 years’ experience of Project Management and Product development
- Management experience
- Experience from Product development industry
- Training and qualifications within Project Management
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
Who we are – and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 560 people engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us at mycronic.com/career.
Contact and application
In this recruitment, Mycronic cooperates with Experis Engineering.
For more information about the position or the process, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Joakim Pergefors Eriksson, at email@example.com or 08-764 25 34.
Welcome with your application!