AAM is a premier, global leader in design, engineering, validation and manufacturing of driveline, metal forming, powertrain and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. AAM has over 25,000 associates operating at more than 90 facilities in 17 countries to support our customers on global and regional platforms with a focus on quality operational excellence and technology leadership. TTC site i Trollhättan is a development center within the future of electronic driveline. In the historic site of Nohab we enjoy new modern offices with exciting opportunities for development. Join a team of a 100 associates where you will be a part of what makes AAM great.
As part of the Finance team at AAM in Trollhättan you will act operationally in the daily activities of the department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accounting, register and paying supplier invoices, VAT accounting, register customer invoices and record receipts, fixed asset accounting, balance sheet reconciliations and communications with suppliers
- Closing procedures, monthly and year end
- Responsibilities with regards to systems and processes relating to the accounting workflow, archiving.
- Reconciliation of cash transactions, uploading of bank statements and Taxes, reconciliation and declaration
To be successful in this role you need to be able to work well with shared responsibilities within a team with a broad range of tasks, have an eye for details and readiness for workload that varies over the month. We do monthly closings and this brings high pressure to the team over set period. As we are a small team we need you to be an experienced accountant but also have a willingness to support in the daily office activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience working with Oracle
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience
- Thorough understanding of Swedish accounting regulations and European VAT regulations
- Strong Microsoft office (excel) skills
Hur söker man tjänsten?
I denna rekrytering samarbetar vi med Experis. Ansök via www.experis.se snarast. Urval sker löpande och tjänsten kan komma att tillsättas innan sista ansökningsdatum. För frågor om tjänsten kontakta Sandra Ljungqvist på email@example.com