At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
The training coordinator will have responsibility of training administration and coordination. This includes tasks as create and send out invites, booking locations, create training schedules for 75+ participants, do follow up on attendance and evaluations. Tasks also include to support and follow up the training team in their creation and updating of training material. Training coordinator will update and create elearning courses.
A core task for the training coordinator is to ensure that for each training cluster, the training environment is updated with relevant content, upgraded to the correct version and free of bugs before each training delivery. The coordinator must request and follow up with the project environment team. Coordinator needs to have technical understanding and preferrably knowledge/experience from environments, data and configurations in large IT projects. Ideally, coordinator has experience from Dynamics projects.
Training coordinator must be able to travel to the training delivery sites: Madrid: week 24-28 2019, Shanghai: probably week 42-47 2019, Copenhagen Dec/Jan, Moscow in late Q1 or early Q2 2020.
Who are you?
Desired knowledge, experience, skills:
- Experience from and skilled in administrative tasks and coordination
- Technical understanding and preferrably experience from environments, data and config in large IT projects
- Ability to work closely together with Training Manager as well as with training team.
- Orderly with an eye for detail but still able to see the big picture. Attentive, structured and flexible
- Strong English communication skills - written and verbal
- Collaborative and willing to work according to agreed training standards and structures
- Proactive and confident, using own initiative to progress on tasks, also prepared to take on any tasks on short notice
- Experience of Stepstone Dynamics solution as well as standard MS Dynamics
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström at Experis IT, 040-660 63 02 or email@example.com You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.