Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 2.7 billion in 2017. Metso employs over 12,000 people in more than 50 countries. metso.com, twitter.com/metsogroup.
As Global Business Support Manager, Mining Haul Truck Solutions, you will be responsible for driving superior business performance in terms of growth, profitability and efficiency in Metso’s Mining Consumables BL and ensuring customer orientation and industry leading competitiveness of Metso’s solutions and offerings.
The focus will also be on creating the strategy and implementing it; breaking it down to different business concepts for different customer segments and markets.
You will report directly to the VP, Wear lining & Screening Solutions and be part of the product line management team.
You will co-operate very closely with relevant MA functions, Supply as well as a wider Metso organization to align strategies. You will also work closely with the product managers and markets ensuring that we have a competitive offering and that adequate resources are available locally for driving the business. Jointly with the Product management team you will also provide high level technical and commercial support if needed.
- Create and implement the mining lining strategy, ensuring portfolio competitiveness, together with the product manager, resulting in profitable growth.
- Work with MA to create and implement a local strategy supporting profitable growth.
- Work with internal and external OEM securing competitive business models and portfolio competitiveness, together with the product manager.
- Manage and collaborate with MA on MALP, stock levels and forecasting. Driving strong financial performance for the products
- Lead the marketing of the products, by creating sales concepts and marketing material.
- Support in the creation of training material and perform trainings when needed.
- Support commercially in complex or large quotes, agreements and warranties.
- Act as main interface for the markets and ensure that there are adequate well-trained resources available locally to implement the strategy.
- Work with supply chain ensuring that the supply strategies support the product strategy.
You have a strong business acumen and experience in creating and implementing business plans and collaborating in a decentralized international environment. We also think you have a strong aftermarket product business experience and customer orientation with experience of different go-to-market channels. You have change management experience and knowledge how to ramp up productivity, profitability and growth. It is a plus to have relevant process, application and technical knowledge.
You are fluent in both written and verbal English and you must be able to travel regurlarly.
As a person you enable and inspire performance with quality and speed. You are self-motivating and target driven and have a mindset to drive result and growth. You are a genuine team player with a collaborative mind set and have the ability to lead and implement change.
Metso operates in a very dynamic international environment and is a global leader in its field.
We offer a high profile interesting and challenging position in truly global environment. This position also gives you good opportunities for personal development.
For further information please contact Lars Skoog, VP, Mining Wear Lining & Screening Solutions, +46 70 638 4201. For further information regarding the recruitment process please contact Magnus Hallberg, recruitment consultant at + 46 40 660 63 14 or Magnus.Hallberg@se.experis.com
The position is open for applications until August 6th, 2018. We have an ongoing process so don´t hesitate to apply!
Please send your applications via the link provided below: