We are new looking for a System Test and Integration Engineer to Bombardier Transportation, the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. You will be working with Bombardiers Onboard System. This is a great opportunity for you who wants to work with system testing and integration in an international company. Welcome with your application today!
As a System Test and Integration Engineer you will be part of an experienced and engaged team working with onboard systems generic and specific applications. Your role will be to ensure that the products are compliant to applicable requirements and to assure delivery of safe, reliable and stable products to the customers.
In your role you will:
- Prepare Test Plans to verify and ensure that system meets its design specifications and requirements within the project
- Write Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, Test Record, Test Reports within a project
- Develop and execute test cases and related scripts for scenario-based testing in lab environment.
- Analysis of test results, reporting deviations from expected system behaviour
- Support lab configuration setup according to technical specifications
- Plan, coordinate and support of System Integration activities
- Support Project Management, Project Engineering and System Engineering
- Re-create, analyse and suggest potential solutions of reported error reports
- Participate in field and integration tests if required
- Participate and support in system integrations in vehicles if required
- Communicate within the organization and customers
- Participates in technical document reviews and prepare documents for submission to the customers and suppliers
- Document results of executed test cases
- Be responsible for documents such as Test Specification, Test Environment Specification and Test Record
Who are you?
We are looking for you who has a bachelor's degree in engineering and experience from working in a test lab environment. You have technical experience within system integration and testing in development projects, as well as good understanding of HW and SW interactions within complex system architectures. It is meriting if you have knowledge in one or several of the following programming languages; C, C++, C# or PHP. If you also have experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems and knowledge of DOORS and Rational Synergy that would be highly valued. For this role you need to be fluent in both English and Swedish.
What can Experis offer you?
As a consultant at Experis Engineering we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Application and contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Send in your application as soon as possible since the applications will be evaluated continuously. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist Natalie Richtnér email@example.com