A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
We are looking to strengthen our Nordic Corporate Real Estate Services - CRES with a Project Manager. The position will be based in Stockholm and you will work towards Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
As part of the CRES Nordic team consisting the responsibilities of this position include:
- Project Management within Real Estate, contact with external and internal architects, key suppliers and local management.
- Execute transformation projects (real estate and digital)
- Prepare budgets for projects and maintain and uphold them
- Apply global policies, standards and processes in projects
- Identify and plan for upcoming projects in cooperation with Head of Nordic CRES and Head of Workspace manager
- Assist with information for budget planning
- To build good relations with local stakeholders
The bigger part of this role is defined by you as a person and contains a lot of stakeholder management as well as diplomacy within the organization, where your function is "for the good of the company". Feeling joy at work is something we value very highly in our team.
Who are you?
We believe the successful candidate would be able to show below skills and experiences: ·
- Relevant academic education
- Minimum 5 years' experience from a related role including project management within the area of Facility Management, Real Estate, hotel industry or equal. Experience with construction projects is very meritorious.
- Great financial understanding (P&L)
- Excellent coordinating skills
- Great skills in written and spoken English and Swedish.
To be successful in the role you are an outgoing and energetic person with great selling skills. Through your communicative and social skills, you establish good relationships both within the company as well as externally.
We are looking for a driven person who enjoys a high pace with a lot of responsibility and variated duties. To be successful in the role you are strategical, structured, have a natural business acumen, a curious mindset and interest in project management. Through your communicative and social skills, you establish good relationships both within the company as well as externally. You are solution oriented by nature and show great responsibility and dedication for your own personal development.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with individual career development tailored for you.
The role is full-time and based in Stockholm. As Project Manager at Capegmini you will report to the Head of CRES Nordic. As this is an international position there will be travelling within Sweden and to the Nordic countries.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, and cover letter in English. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, Capgemini is working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org.